Want a Challenger - prices and where from?

dealmaker

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2006
England
Guys,

Hope you can help as I'm in the UK so not always easy to get a handle on US pricing from here.

I want to buy a Challenger SRT8 in the US - what would the going rate be for a used model - want an Orange one - Auto - not bothered if it's one of the limited launch edition models.

I've seen cars on Ebay everywhere fom $35-42k. What are they actually selling for??..and anyone recommend someone who sells used ones?

Thanks!!

Cody

GT Owner
Feb 1, 2007
Bee Cave/Lakeway,TX

dealmaker

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2006
England
OK.......if I can get it for $35k I will take it!!! :lol

Cody

GT Owner
Feb 1, 2007
Bee Cave/Lakeway,TX
You would need to call Bernie but that car is fully built. He can find you a stock one I'm sure for the price your asking.

dealmaker

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2006
England
You would need to call Bernie but that car is fully built. He can find you a stock one I'm sure for the price your asking.

Cody,

Does Bernie get on here?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
He's a Supporting Vendor - Look in that section

dealmaker

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2006
England
Guys,

STILL looking - no word from Bernie yet....and most of the guys on e-bay are being totally unrealistic..........where else can I look?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Guys,

STILL looking - no word from Bernie yet....and most of the guys on e-bay are being totally unrealistic..........where else can I look?

Bernies website is www.bjmotors.biz
You should be able to get all the info you need there.

If you dont get Together with Bernie, I can get you a car. I can be reached anytime at 1-870-931-8004. But I dont want to take any business from Bernie as hes a friend so please try him first.
THANKS,

Shelby

dealmaker

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2006
England
Bernies website is www.bjmotors.biz
You should be able to get all the info you need there.

If you dont get Together with Bernie, I can get you a car. I can be reached anytime at 1-870-931-8004. But I dont want to take any business from Bernie as hes a friend so please try him first.
THANKS,

Shelby

Shelby,

Bernie can only get me a modified car - which is not what I want. I just want a stock one (it's for my wife!)

On that basis I'd be thrilled if you could help!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Give me a call anytime and we will see what we can put together....
ph# 1-870-931-8004

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
09 Challengers are getting harder to find, there are several cars available as I didn't chime in fast enough let me know if Shelby can't help I can get you a car bone stock 6 Speed car or Automatic, and there are other cars available used .

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
No biggie Bernie. If you got something, give the man a shout! I havent done any leg work yet! :)