VIR in May!

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
So Gino wasn't in his RED GT?

No. Gino was in that fantastic FR 500 S. His FGT was at Carlisle. Properly modded for the next track day. If I have time, I hope to incorporate a few tricks and mods used by Dave and Gino to improve my cars dynamics.

Pete S.

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
So Gino wasn't in his RED GT?

Frank,

Glad you;re getting out there with your GT.........

I had a great opportunity to pick up a brand new FR500S, and I needed to break her in. VIR was the greatest of tracks to do that with. I just did a few mods to the GT, and will be testing her out on some local track before coming to VIR in Sept. After seeing your picture from your last outing, you look really spiffy my friend.......Post some info on that racing suit...I wanna look like that:thumbsup (lol)

Cant wait for Sept......:biggrin

Gino

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Sparco Sprint 6 bicolor, closeout, $400 delivered, SFI certified. Comes in red/white, blue/white and black/white. I took a size 56, one size bigger than I thought. OGRacing.com. Talk to Brian, mention Ford GT owner.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Sparco Sprint 6 bicolor, closeout, $400 delivered, SFI certified. Comes in red/white, blue/white and black/white. I took a size 56, one size bigger than I thought. OGRacing.com. Talk to Brian, mention Ford GT owner.

Thank you my friend.......will do.......

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Here is another video just in from this event: http://www.streetfire.net/video/vir-2010-with-scmc_2027428.htm

Pete S.