Vin number

mrscape

GT Owner
Nov 14, 2011
san diego
On a ford gt, how many places is there a vehicle number stamp ?
thanks Mark :confused

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
Vin

17 by law

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Mark -
The 17 digit VIN number is stamped in three locations on the Ford GT. Send me your VIN and I will let you know what info I have on your car. I have build dates, colors and options for all 4,038 GTs produced. I also have in-plant photos of a number of GTs from several plant tours I took back in the day.

regards,
Jeff

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
There are also many vin stickers. There should be a large sticker on the driver door edge, and several small stickers on most body panels, including both doors, front fenders, front bonnet, etc

mrscape

GT Owner
Nov 14, 2011
san diego
Thanks

mrscape

GT Owner
Nov 14, 2011
san diego
HI JEFF
The # 1FAFP90S16Y400578
Thanks
mark

6s219

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 30, 2010
Covina, CA
Mark -
The 17 digit VIN number is stamped in three locations on the Ford GT. Send me your VIN and I will let you know what info I have on your car. I have build dates, colors and options for all 4,038 GTs produced. I also have in-plant photos of a number of GTs from several plant tours I took back in the day.

regards,
Jeff

Jeff- May I send you my VIN # to see what info you have my car?
Thanks
Reid

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Reid -

Yes, of course. I'll let you know whatever I have. I have been especially pleased to be able send some members pictures of their cars coming down the line at Saleen or Wixom. You never know.

Also - any of you other members who have in-plant photos where you can identify the car by VIN - please forward them to me - I'd be happy to be the repository for these. I keep data and pictures sorted by VIN, so I can usually tell if I have any relevant data with just a few short searches in my database.

regards,

Jeff

SAAC_Card.JPG

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Owners, please note, CobraJeff is way partial to RED cars.

6s219

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 30, 2010
Covina, CA
Reid -

Yes, of course. I'll let you know whatever I have. I have been especially pleased to be able send some members pictures of their cars coming down the line at Saleen or Wixom. You never know.

Also - any of you other members who have in-plant photos where you can identify the car by VIN - please forward them to me - I'd be happy to be the repository for these. I keep data and pictures sorted by VIN, so I can usually tell if I have any relevant data with just a few short searches in my database.

regards,

Jeff

View attachment 23287

My VIN # is : 1FAFP90S76Y401704

Thank You in advance for your reply and Merry Christmas!!
Reid

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Owners, please note, CobraJeff is way partial to RED cars.

Which proves that all in the world is not perfect!

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Mark -

Don't have much info on your car - built 1/25/2006, with all four options: Stripes, Mac, Wheels, and Red calipers.

Reid -

Found three pictures of yor car in the Pre-Delivery area of the Wixom Assy Plant. Will send them to you via e-mail.

To the guys who have sent me copies of their Saleen and Wixom plant pictures - Thanks! and keep them coming.

regards,

Jeff

H

HHGT

Mark -

Don't have much info on your car - built 1/25/2006, with all four options: Stripes, Mac, Wheels, and Red calipers.

Reid -

Found three pictures of yor car in the Pre-Delivery area of the Wixom Assy Plant. Will send them to you via e-mail.

To the guys who have sent me copies of their Saleen and Wixom plant pictures - Thanks! and keep them coming.

regards,

Jeff

Jeff, sent you a response to your email from earlier.

mrscape

GT Owner
Nov 14, 2011
san diego
thank you

Serenity

GT Owner
Dec 9, 2011
Colorado
My vin 1fafp90s45y401724 thanks

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Sam -

Picture of your Heritage at Wixom sent - enjoy!

Jeff

H

HHGT

Jeff you are the most awesome guy on the forum. Thank you.:thumbsup:thumbsup

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Hey Jeff, can you check #1FAFP90575Y401247?? Thanks.

Mike

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Jeff, can you check 1FAFP90SX5Y400996 ?

Thanks!

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Serenity - Your car was built 8/02/2005; Red with Racing stripes, Mac, Red calipers & optional wheels. I do not have ANY pictures of your car - please e-mail a recent picture to me along with your contact info - thanks.

Mike - Your car was built on 6/20/2005; White with Racing Stripes, Mac, Grey calipers & optional wheels.

Jason - Your car was built on5/03/2005; White with Racing Stripes, Mac, Red calipers & optional wheels.

I was not able to identify any of these three cars in my in-plant picture files - sorry.

regards,

Jeff