Utility Trays are back!

GT PILOT

GT Addict/ B.o.D.
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 15, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Actually, they never left. New website and link was the reason for darkness. Just $49 and free shipping. Endorsed by Chip Beck. " Rubber tray, what for? I keep those in my wallet...."

http://airaid.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=999-500

http://airaid.com/images/ProductImages/999-500-Installed2.jpg

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I have one in each car and I use them all the time. Highly recommended!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
That's a hysterical picture Ralphie. Big "at a boy" for that one!

Vince

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Great product, don't know how the tray would keep those "in place" under "aggressive driving", but it holds my cell phone perfectly!!!!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Product has adhesive strips on the back but no way I used them. Stays in place pretty well without but if you are going to be aggressive best to set on the seat as they will fly if not stuck down. I also highly recommend works great for regular driving.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Ralph,
Aren't you shooting blanks?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Guess this brings up the old thought, any newer owners not yet discover the net pouches on the front of the seat bottom? Just above the seat adjuster bar...

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
That's a hysterical picture Ralphie. Big "at a boy" for that one!

Vince

That's my GT #34 and a picture I took when these "rubber trays" first came out. Every time I take a new girl out they are impressed by this fine product!! :biggrin I spoke to John today (GT Pilot) and I'll be bringing some of these trays to the Rally. See me if you'd like one.

Chip

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
That's my GT #34 and a picture I took when these "rubber trays" first came out. Every time I take a new girl out they are impressed by this fine product!! :biggrin I spoke to John today (GT Pilot) and I'll be bringing some of these trays to the Rally. See me if you'd like one.

Chip

I need to attend the next Ralley. I think I'm missing out on a great time and meeting some great people. Thanks for the info Chip! By the way I saw you on a youtube video beating some guy in a Lamborghini on the track. It was cool thinking ... I know who this guy is!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Actually, they never left. New website and link was the reason for darkness. Just $49 and free shipping. Endorsed by Chip Beck. " Rubber tray, what for? I keep those in my wallet...."

http://airaid.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=999-500

http://airaid.com/images/ProductImages/999-500-Installed2.jpg

The first link takes me to a page that says GT500 (not Ford GT) and the other links don't work ("Forbidden") I've been looking for one but want to make sure I'm getting the right thing.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Great product . I have 2

BTW, Ralphie is up to 2 packs a day.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Great product . I have 2

BTW, Ralphie is up to 2 packs a day.

And just why did YOU know that?

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
While I am sure these are quite functional I have yet to see a photo that makes me believe they are of high quality or actually fit the character of the interior.

Willrx

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2012
Atlanta
Ordered mine, thanks!:thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Jason, they fit perfectly and are very high quality. Take everyone's word for it. They have double-sided tape on the bottom to hold it in place, but you really don'
t need it cause they custom fit it sooo well.