Upgraded GT Photos.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
GTinTexas,

I also like your color combos the best I've seen so far including the black bumper delete. Thought I'd like the chrome wheels on the red cars better than the black, but yours look great.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
I thought we all did! :biggrin

I certainly didn't have a test drive - in fact I bought mine without even seeing it.

:agree: What he said! However, I did have Kendall check it out.

GTinTexas

GT Owner
May 1, 2009
GTinTexas

I see you took my advice to sent it out to John and the test ride I gave you sold you on the car! Looks like you are doing it right. You have to bring your car out to the Texas Mile in October and run it.

PS
I gave GTinTexas a ride in my GT at Lambo of Houston the day he was looking at a new ride. He was deciding on the GT or a Murcie. After I took him for a ride in the GT he bought the GT on the spot and sent it to John after I told him the extra power mine had was done by John. Good times

jbsteven, it's good to hear from you. You're absolutely right about the day I met you at Lambo of Houston. I drove over there in my Porsche TT, to purchase the yellow Murcielago. But, after test driving it, I saw this beautiful white w/blue stripes Ford GT and I asked the sales rep. to see if I can get a ride. And, jbsteven was very nice enough to give me a ride, and I couldn't thank him enough. Otherwise, I would have purchased the Murcielago instead of the GT. But, I'm probably still going to be getting a black Murcielago some time soon, still the GT is more special. In all seriousness, I own and have owned lots of exotic toys as you all have as well, and I have not once considered an American Car for many reasons, until the Ford GT. And, I must say, that the is by far the best toy I've had. Although, it gets so much attention everywhere, especially in a small town where we live. It even gets more attention than my F430. Anyway, jbsteven, thank you very much for the ride that made me purchase this beast.

GTinTexas

GT Owner
May 1, 2009
Beautiful car. Enjoy the heck out of it. Too bad it's that really slow color(1)!

1. If you're new to the forum, you'll find that everyone claims that their car color is 'fastest'. So this is a running joke. Promise. But this is the last GT Forum Clift notes you'll get. :)

Thank you all for the compliments and kind words. BTW, the main reason that red GTs attract more speeding citations is because, Ford had given them more horsepower. :cheers

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Thank you all for the compliments and kind words. BTW, the main reason that red GTs attract more speeding citations is because, Ford had given them more horsepower. :cheers
:wink Actually, the real reason Red GT's attract more speeding citations is because it's the only ones the LEO's can actually catch!! :wink

:lol :cheers

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
jbsteven, it's good to hear from you. You're absolutely right about the day I met you at Lambo of Houston. I drove over there in my Porsche TT, to purchase the yellow Murcielago. But, after test driving it, I saw this beautiful white w/blue stripes Ford GT and I asked the sales rep. to see if I can get a ride. And, jbsteven was very nice enough to give me a ride, and I couldn't thank him enough. Otherwise, I would have purchased the Murcielago instead of the GT. But, I'm probably still going to be getting a black Murcielago some time soon, still the GT is more special. In all seriousness, I own and have owned lots of exotic toys as you all have as well, and I have not once considered an American Car for many reasons, until the Ford GT. And, I must say, that the is by far the best toy I've had. Although, it gets so much attention everywhere, especially in a small town where we live. It even gets more attention than my F430. Anyway, jbsteven, thank you very much for the ride that made me purchase this beast.

My pleasure. When are you getting it TT'ed?

GTinTexas

GT Owner
May 1, 2009
My pleasure. When are you getting it TT'ed?

I'm hoping towards the end of June, and you?

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Probably in 4-5 weeks. Looks like they might be there around the same time

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA
You bet. I didn't want to tell him the truth that Ford held back something extra only for the white/blue ones. Break his newbie heart...

(BTW, that IS the nicest RED one I've ever seen).

Ya. It's really too bad he couldn't find a BLUE/WHITE, huh? :rofl

'VERY NICE, TEXAS!!!:thumbsup :cheers

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
GT looks great, but I also got a chuckle out of the plate on the G-wagon....

Mar 15, 2006
GTinTexas - your car looks and sounds great! Talk to you soon.