Update on unclaimed Heritage

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
My brother tells me that the Heritage that was sold about one year ago in Dinuba CA still goes unclaimed. The buyer paid cash for the car and then split never to be heard from again. The dealer has made many attempts by phone to contact this nut only to be hungup on. What kind of idiot pays 185k cash for a car and then doesn't want to take delivery or be bothered? Give it to me if you don't want the poor baby. :confused :eek :ack :frown

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
My brother tells me that the Heritage that was sold about one year ago in Dinuba CA still goes unclaimed. The buyer paid cash for the car and then split never to be heard from again. The dealer has made many attempts by phone to contact this nut only to be hungup on. What kind of idiot pays 185k cash for a car and then doesn't want to take delivery or be bothered? Give it to me if you don't want the poor baby. :confused :eek :ack :frown
Some thoughts:

He passed away, he was deported, he was arrested and sentenced or, his wife killed him she found out what he did! The dealer needs to do a missing persons report. Jay

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
The dealer has made phone contact but the guy hangs up when the dealer identifies himself. The car is now parked in the back shop with the cover on it. But it could very well be the wife thing.:biggrin

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Cash? In the pharmatceutical business I presume. The dealer needs to send a certified letter specifying per diem storage charges. At some point, the dealer will own the car again.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
ACRJoe;69620 said:
Cash? In the pharmatceutical business I presume.

:lol :lol :lol :thumbsup

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Had to get rid fo the money and quickly....

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
It was Dieter! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
I didn't hang up on the dealer - my cell battery went flat...
I better go pick the car up one of these days....

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
YES!!! :banana

04mach1

Jan 2, 2007
Small town ohio
You guys caught me, Its my car. I dont know why some one would buy such a car and not want it? Hes probably a current Ferrari owner and hes in denial that the FGT is a better car then his current 360/430. Could it be possible identity theft?