Unsold ZR1s - List inside

H

HHGT

Beautiful new car Chip!!! Fits right in with the rest of your stable. :thumbsup Enjoy!

Hey MJ, hope your trip out here was pleasant. Sorry I could not drive out, I have been busy with a super secret project.:cheers

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Hey MJ, hope your trip out here was pleasant. Sorry I could not drive out, I have been busy with a super secret project.:cheers

No problem. I got emails from at least 6 people on things that were going on, being sick, out of town, new jobs, etc. Turns out this was not going to be a good weekend for me either! I have yet another sister preparing for a wedding, a heavy work load w/both jobs, and a lot of school work to do. So, I stayed home and will just wait to reschedule when there's a planned get together or a special event out there. (That way, I have an excuse to drag Bony to Irvine as well. He owes me b-day drinks :cheers)

So... will I have to wait until then to find out what this super secret project is? Or can I guess? :biggrin :banana

MJ

Black 907

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 9, 2006
I have a very good friend in cali that is getting 430 for wholesale..I was offered a 2006 3000 miles black black FI for 175000 and a fully loaded 2007 1300 miles ceramic brakes and all at 200000 bad economy even in starsville.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
There was a ZR1 here at B-J yesterday, expect deals to be had.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Gentlemen,

The ZR1 doesn't light my jets either. Even when I was a kid I was never wild about Corvettes. But I've always loved Mustangs, at least the 1964 through 1970 Mustangs. 1971 and 1972 never looked right to me, and the Mustang II in 1973 I didn't even consider a legitimate Mustang. In 2005, after a 35 year absence from my wish list, brand-new Mustangs again stirred my soul. They're kind of like Snickers bars, inexpensive, as good today as they were when you were a kid, and very satisfying. I think I'll have another.

Chip

I agree with Chip. I started getting snickers bars before I found my GT.

Kevin

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
I have a very good friend in cali that is getting 430 for wholesale..I was offered a 2006 3000 miles black black FI for 175000 and a fully loaded 2007 1300 miles ceramic brakes and all at 200000 bad economy even in starsville.

Saw a Scuderia on ferrarichat for slightly under MSRP at 260K. Great time to buy...bad time to sell!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
No doubt today is a great time to buy. As evident by these examples.

F car prices for current mas produced cars have never held up.

About 9 months ago a yellow 4 option perfect FGT was offered to me here in Fresno for $135K
I pointed the seller to our Forum and it was sold...to a sponsor who quickly resold it.

Buy cars for fun, seldom are they wise investments.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Hey, Sam...just "for info", I just called Chapman Chev to see if they still had any of the 4 ZR1's on the above list B4 I drove out there to see 'em. They don't (and never did) have 4 cars. Evidently, they get 'em "one at a time" and they got/sold their most recent car about a month ago. That's the only one they've gotten in in the past few months.

So, mebbe that list is actually the dealer's allotment? ( The person I spoke to at Chapman didn't know off hand WHAT their allotment of Zr1's was/is.)

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Has anyone test drove the new Twin Turbo MKS???

I know it is due out in the not to distant future.

And if I was a Vette man I would buy one of these new rocket ships today.