Ultimate Driving Tours

Tomcat

GT Owner
Does anybody have first-hand experience with this company and their tours?

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal
Haven't heard of that one ,but have heard great things about the one put on by Road & Track & each one is hosted by Matt Farah writer for Road & Track & the Smoking tire podcast which is really good.

Reactions: Tomcat

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Sounds Interesting but not up to DBK's Rally programs and 5 times the price. Thanks for the incredible value we all enjoyed in the past Rallys and hopefully again in the future.

Submoose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 28, 2023
St. Louis, MO
Haven't heard of that one ,but have heard great things about the one put on by Road & Track & each one is hosted by Matt Farah writer for Road & Track & the Smoking tire podcast which is really good.
I just signed up for this. Looks like a good tour! Thanks for the mention/link.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I've known Matt, since he's a kid. He and Larry Kosilla (founded Ammo) had a detailing business in Harrison together. Matt's a great guy, you should have a blast with him!!!

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal
Enjoy

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal
I've known Matt, since he's a kid. He and Larry Kosilla (founded Ammo) had a detailing business in Harrison together. Matt's a great guy, you should have a blast with him!!!
Yea i've met him a few times at local car shows & shops ,his podcast "The smoking tire "is really good & has great guests all the time .

Reactions: Submoose