Tungsten wanted

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 19, 2007
Frankfort Ill
Looks like I may be able to pull the trigger on a GT. I'm waiting for a buyer on my 66 vette and if it goes well, I'm in the market for a Tungsten GT. Anyone know of any reasonable deals out there? I've got a line on two on dealer floors.

Thanks,

Steve

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Looks like I may be able to pull the trigger on a GT. I'm waiting for a buyer on my 66 vette and if it goes well, I'm in the market for a Tungsten GT. Anyone know of any reasonable deals out there? I've got a line on two on dealer floors.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve, if you haven't already..check the www.sportscarmarket.com they seem to have one with 375 miles and at a decent price....good luck

Gino

kurt joerger

GT Owner
Feb 15, 2007
gt/corvette

I would be interested in speaking with you about your corvette for sale - please give me a call if it is red - thanks - kurt cell 732-241-1448

Cotty

GT Owner
Apr 1, 2007
Minneapolis
Was the car that just sold in ebay, Idaho Falls, Idaho Tungsten? Were there any tungsten/silver cars with a graphite stripe or were all the stripes white? Cotty

bruce j

Oct 3, 2006
aussie gt

I have just purchased a tungsten one,currently having it imported and converted to right hand drive.there was another available at a dealer in Georgia. Does anyone know of any other R H conversions carried out possibly in England.
aussie gt

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
ALL tungsten cars w/stripe are Silver. There has never been an option for a buyer to select stripe color. You select the base color and stripe or no stripe but not stripe color.

Cotty

GT Owner
Apr 1, 2007
Minneapolis
Thanks from Cotty

And is Quicksilver the same as Tungsten? Cotty

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
And is Quicksilver the same as Tungsten? Cotty

NO!

Quicksilver was only available in 2005 and Tungsten only in 2006. The Tungsten is more of a grey silver.

allminenow

Apr 21, 2007
Tungsten GT

Are you still in the market for a Tungsten GT? I may be able to help you. Mine was purchased 9/06. ~700mi. Looking to sell, possibly.

Cotty

GT Owner
Apr 1, 2007
Minneapolis
So it must be a 2006? Any idea what price you would ask?

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 19, 2007
Frankfort Ill
allmine now.

Thanks, but not as much. I picked up a 3500 mile 95 cobra R to play with. I know its not in the same league, but I've always liked the 95 and 2000 R models and this was too nice of a car to pass up. It's kind of funny, the original owner paid way over list and drove it only 3200 miles. Next owner stored it for over 3 years and drove it only 200 miles. I've just about got the 200 covered and its not made it to the highway yet. Both those guys lost a fair sum of money and other than looking at the car, never really got to enjoy it much. Now its priced reasonably and I don't mind going out and driving the tires off it. The R won't shake my desire for a GT, but it has slowed my immediate "need" for one.

Cotty.

There was a dealer with a GT in your fine town that had it for sale for quite some time. Don't know what happened to it. Might be worth a local look see.

Thanks,

Steve

socal28

Apr 23, 2007
Are you still in the market for a Tungsten GT? I may be able to help you. Mine was purchased 9/06. ~700mi. Looking to sell, possibly.

Hi allminenow,
Sent you PM.
Thanks.

allminenow

Apr 21, 2007
Yes, obviously 2006. Thinking 180k, but open to offers. She is in perfect condition, taken very good care of.

socal28

Apr 23, 2007
Yes, obviously 2006. Thinking 180k, but open to offers. She is in perfect condition, taken very good care of.

Hi,
Interested. What options do you have?
Can you PM me your VIN number and contact info?
(As a note, I'm not a dealer; private party interested in owning a GT.)
Thanks,
Steve

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
A local dealer here has a new Tungsten on the floor. Not sure what he wants, PM me and I will give you details. I don't think it has any miles on it, just delivery.

Cotty

GT Owner
Apr 1, 2007
Minneapolis
If it were for sale, how much would you ask? Cotty