Tungsten No Mac & Black No stripe Available

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Hi all,

Just thought I would pass along info on a couple of GT's in stock at my local dealer.

The first is an '06 Black, no stripe car. Has BBS wheels, mac, and painted calipers. I know that there were some people here recently looking for an all-black car.

The second GT is also an '06. Tungsten, w/stripe, no mac, no BBS, no painted calipers. I think this is a very well spec'd out car for someone.

Both of these cars are on the showroom floor at Beverly Hills Ford. Don't let the name bother you. Beverly Hills Ford is a small dealership with a great reputation already for their service of GTs. The owner is Neil Okun, and you should ask for him directly if you are interested in either of these cars.

Note: I have no vested interest in the sale of these cars. I can say that I have dealt with Neil and have found him to be an outstanding individual who has a passion for these cars just as we do. You don't have to wade through any salespeople - although the ones I met their were cool too.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Kendall,

Yeah that tungsten car sounds right. But forget those, where is yours?? We're awaiting the public proclamation that IT has arrived. And many thanks for the information on Reliable. :thumbsup

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
No public proclamations yet.... but I think it is the main reason that it is almost 2a.m Wednesday and I can't sleep. And what am I doing at 2a.m.?? Cruising the GT forum. It's a sickness. But maybe a good sickness!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Jan 1, 2006
Chicago, IL
nota4re said:
Hi all,

Just thought I would pass along info on a couple of GT's in stock at my local dealer.

The first is an '06 Black, no stripe car. Has BBS wheels, mac, and painted calipers. I know that there were some people here recently looking for an all-black car.

The second GT is also an '06. Tungsten, w/stripe, no mac, no BBS, no painted calipers. I think this is a very well spec'd out car for someone.

Both of these cars are on the showroom floor at Beverly Hills Ford. Don't let the name bother you. Beverly Hills Ford is a small dealership with a great reputation already for their service of GTs. The owner is Neil Okun, and you should ask for him directly if you are interested in either of these cars.

Note: I have no vested interest in the sale of these cars. I can say that I have dealt with Neil and have found him to be an outstanding individual who has a passion for these cars just as we do. You don't have to wade through any salespeople - although the ones I met their were cool too.

FYI, I did call, and they want an "LA premium" so to speak for the car. They dont seem to be matching national pricing on these cars, which is discounts down from MSRP. Just letting folks know that may be interested..

EmilGH

Mar 28, 2006
90291 & 10023
The black no-stripe car had a 45k mark up on the window sticker on the floor.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Most GTs at dealerships do. If a customer bites, good for the dealership. If a customer negotiates, good for the customer.