Trying to find new 06 in Vegas or South CA.

CSX 2104

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2006
Las Vegas
Anyone know how to do a dealer Ford GT locate online without going into my local Ford dealer and listen to their BS about how rare their heritage edition is and how 12K over sticker for a new 2007 SVT Cobra/Shelby is a steal? I have been going dealer to dealer but their computers are not showing Ford Gts in inventory?

I am looking for a new 06 Ford GT sitting at a dealer in Vegas or Southern CA. so I can pick it up myself and look at it before I buy. Preferably all black with silver side stripes none down the middle or white with blue stripes on top. Or blue with no white middle stripes. Would prefer no Mac.

Any idea's or leads would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

sandman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 10, 2006
Gardnerville, Nv.
I was in Vegas in june at that time the Ferrari dealer at the Wynn had a white with blue stripes. Don't recall year though, it is used but low milage...maybe you could make a deal on it.

CSX 2104

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2006
Las Vegas
I finally figured out how to navigate the Ford sight and find some GTs. Thanks.

CSX 2104

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2006
Las Vegas
Ford sight not much help. Evidently many dealers aren't posting their cars on the Ford sight because I know of several cars sitting on showroom floors not on the Ford sight?

A car in Arizona would work also.

ralleyone

Jul 17, 2006
Last time I checked Autotrader a month or so ago there were a bunch, but I wasn't paying attention to their location.

You may want to give it a shot.

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
I was offered an allocation from Gaudin in Las Vegas two months ago, but had already put down a deposit on another in MN. I am fairly certain that this was their last allocation and they had others on a waiting list. The car should have been built and delivered by now. I don't think you are going to find one in Las Vegas. If, by chance, they have a GT sitting on the showroom floor, I think a good negotiator could get it at list.

DWP

GT Owner
Jun 15, 2006
Southern CA and Utah
A couple of weeks ago they had a tungsten available in St. George, Utah, about 1 1/2 hours drive north of vegas. Talk to Jeff Schmutz if you are interested, he should be able to work you out a good deal. They had one more allocation they thought but were going to put that one in Mesquite, Nevada.

Dave

Also under my user name should be changed to owner. As of February '06 I am no longer just a spectator. If someone knows what I need to do to change that I will get it done.

Last edited:

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
Bob Wondries Ford in Alhambra, CA has a black and a white GT. They both have been there for months so they may deal. Ask for Ronnie who was trying to sell me one but I ended up buying from Friendly Ford in Vegas. Friendly ford doesn't have any in stock right now though.

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
DWP,

PM member DBK to have your status changed to GT owner.

Eric

ralleyone

Jul 17, 2006
There is a white with blue stripes sitting on a Ford lot in Modesto, about 4-6 hours from SoCal, depending on from where you start. I don't know the name of the dealership as a friend just mentioned it to me in passing, but I doubt there is more than one Ford dealer in that town.

Good luck.