Transaxle cooler Kit

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
hey guys- I know this is an old subject. have a friend who purchased a transaxle cooler kit from Ford Racing when they were available. he needs the instruction sheet if anyone might have a copy. thanks

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
There was one? I guess I don't remember. Pull the bypass hose off the top of the Ricardo, lines were self explanatory, riv nuts are in the frame for the cooler and lines, add a quart of trans-axle oil, done.

But I know you knew this already....

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know if the pdf will make it through but here's a try (If not I'll upload jpeg)

View attachment FordInstShtM-7095-GT.pdf

It's a bummer that the new Ford Performance site has eliminated all of the old Ford GT stuff. If you search the parts show up but none of the books. I'm glad I downloaded the ones I got.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Specracer: you have to remember that some of the owners are not as mechanically inclined as you and me and many others but thanks anyways.
twoshelbys: you da man!!! came thru perfectly! thanks too much

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
The problem with those instruction is it doesn't detail which is the supply and which is the return.. There is a small difference in cooling . Not near my car to tell you which is the correct orientaion

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
The problem with those instruction is it doesn't detail which is the supply and which is the return.. There is a small difference in cooling . Not near my car to tell you which is the correct orientaion

With the rigid tubing, wouldn't there only be one way (without crossing, which I don't think they do). If I get a chance later I'll go out and take pictures of the routing.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

Last edited: