dudes, cars, trailer 151.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:

UB2SLOW

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2009
Suwanee, GA
can you provide dimensions/measurements between the wheel wells and from the front tire stops to the rear door? I have other cars besides my FGT as do others that people may want to consider.

Thanks,

Rich

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
No winch?

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
No winch?

No, Frank, he's keeping the wife. :cheers

Aug 25, 2006
This trailer appears to be the same style as one that Chris A used one of the times that he brought his gal to visit me; if so he said that it towed very nice, was easy to maneuver, and then once here it was extremely easy to unload and load his gal into.

Takes care

Shadowman

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Trailex

Gentlemen,

Trailex trailers are not cheap but I believe they are the best. Very light weight with an all aluminum structure. They are easy to pull with a deadweight hitch. Steel trailers usually need PITA weight distributing hitches. DBK, FlorIdaho Chris, Tomy Hammond, yours truely, and many other members swear by these. I always load my GT with a winch but others drive their cars in.

Chip

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Thanks

Gforce,

Thanks for suppporting the forum. Good luck with your sale. Please reattach your photos as they were lost some how??

Chip

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
80''Between the wheel wells

Adjustable front wheel stops.

H

HHGT

This trailer appears to be the same style as one that Chris A used one of the times that he brought his gal to visit me; if so he said that it towed very nice, was easy to maneuver, and then once here it was extremely easy to unload and load his gal into.

Takes care

Shadowman

That was my trailer he borrowed and I bought from Jerry in Fresno. I'm so old I can't remember who made my trailer..:willy:willy:willy

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Good Buy. The only trailer to own. Tomy Hamon

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
That was my trailer he borrowed and I bought from Jerry in Fresno. I'm so old I can't remember who made my trailer..:willy:willy:willy

I heard he put a BMW in it over night:lol

Very nice trailer best place to buy a Superwinch I have found is Jeg's just put a new one in my 42' this week.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
GFORCE where is it located? Please post specs, length, height etc.

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
we ought to pitch in and buy sam a years supply of BMW branded boxers. give the thongs a rest and keep him close to the brand he secretly loves. :lol

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Anyone Coming South??

Hello. I just made a deal on the trailer. Anyone coming South to FL and needs to move a car or furnture? It is located in Mass. I don't want to move the trailer in the snow while salt is down on the roads. So I hope we get some warm wheather. Thanks in advance.
David

H

HHGT

I heard he put a BMW in it over night:lol

Very nice trailer best place to buy a Superwinch I have found is Jeg's just put a new one in my 42' this week.

Yup and I backed it up to the edge of a dump where the Beemer lives happily ever after.

H

HHGT

we ought to pitch in and buy sam a years supply of BMW branded boxers. give the thongs a rest and keep him close to the brand he secretly loves. :lol

Most BMW boxers will no doubt have the pi$$ hole in the back, kinda like Rock Hudson wore his.. So no thanks.

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Most BMW boxers will no doubt have the pi$$ hole in the back, kinda like Rock Hudson wore his.. So no thanks.

and thongs don't give easy access? :lol