Trailer to the Rally from the Northeast...

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
Anyone doing a group trailer? I am in MA and interested in doing one way (going to drive the other way).

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I can probably arrange you two cars on the way through Michigan. I'll ask them this weekend.

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
Who are you using DBK? So if it would work the thinking would be I would be an end point on the trailer trip?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'm going to trailer my own car but I think Camilo and Chetcuti are going to ship their cars because they can't leave work that long. Specracer is debating taking his car from MA as well so you may want to ask him.

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
Yeah talked to him, he is leaning toward not bringing his. I am heading out early (ariving July 21st) and I have heard with all of the shows in Aug. trailers are harder to find. I thought I read some of the MI crew is going early, let me know if they are trailering and the dates match.

thanks!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Rally transportation

Was there any resolution on a shipper for the guys on the east coast (and the two in Michigan) heading to the convention??

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
I shipped mine last Tuesday using Intercity, should be here in a few days.
not sure about anyone else.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Thanks for the reply. I am looking for a back up just in case the shipper cannot get his transporter fixed and just wondered if you guys had worked out a common shipper.

I take it you are a single and did not join up with any other GT. If you dont mind, what was the round trip (if that is what you selected) price.
Thanks again! And see you out there....