To all those with hearts bigger than their torque curves

TheDudeGP

Dec 18, 2007
To all those with hearts bigger than their torque curves (updated 1-3-08)

hello all ford gt nuts!

before i introduce myself i would first like to set the record streight about the course of events that has lead me to this site. i am silply a young man who weaseled my way into an exhilarating ride in a beautiful balck and silver gt. oh and what a ride it was! yee haw! eturnaly greatful for drasticly upgrading my lifetime top speed high water mark i scapmered away with a permenint smile, a few pictures, and a good story to tell everyone. and i do, quite often. :banana

my name is dan henderson. a member on this site that goes by the handel "tpraceman" (i believe) worte a small theread that included a short story about meeting me at the ford romeo plant and our ride/chat. one hell of a ride, infact. after this, he has the utter balls to to write to you all about how i affected his day/life?? nonsence! i was indebted to him just for letting me sit in it. :biggrin then on top of all that, you all conspire to round up gifts and contributions for my brother and me? the graditude i (we) have for all this is immeasurable and deffanitly beyond that which any combonation of words could ever convey.

this post has been delayed from saturday when we had hoped to get down to cleveland to deliver the gifts to my brother. mothernature, however, decided to whip up a fearsom storm that we dared not contest. due to that, i have no pictures of him opening his one of a kind gifts... yet! i will update this thread as soon as we can get down there, hopefully this thrusday.

it has taken me nigh fourty minutes and three paragraphs to get to the point of this, and for that i appolagize. i would like to thank everyone on this forum for their kind words and their contribution to our gifts, as well as to everyone else who finds time in their day to give a ride to a strnager. if we ever meet in person, the first round is on me! :cheers (or perhaps bail money? :biggrin)

"speed kills, but you get there faster"

a special thanks to: (in the order i felt like typing them :willy)

derry kirby vieira acre joe empty pockets (sounds like someone buys to many cf parts!)

thamon gt california gt tiger 6 tpraceman jasons auto spa

genaddi design gimbal gt joey jbg bony (love your avatar :thumbsup)

gtinmyblood pe2unia piccola (ringraziarla) 911teo red gt 1442

texas gt cfmoody lightning "rick" lew dbtgt steve-t

dbk mk2-gt shelbyelite steve a

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Daniel, you're obviously quite a young man! It's easy to understand why tp took a shine to you! :thumbsup :cheers

All the best to you & your brother, sir.

Pockets

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Daniel,

It's great to hear from you. Welcome to the site.

Jason

California GT

GT Owner
Jul 24, 2006
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Daniel,

Wishing you and your brother a Merry Christmas!

California GT

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Hope you have a Blessed Holiday! If you are ever in the area, I will let you find out what its like to actually DRIVE a GT! :cheers

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Daniel, Merry Christmas to you and your Brother. You are always welcome on this Forum, we all need your youth to keep us on the straight and narrow. God bless and welcome aboard. Tomy Hamon =THamonGT

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Merry Christmas, your guys are in our prayers.

911teo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 5, 2007
Surrey, UK
Dan

Thank you for your words. I wish you and your brother a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. Please stick around on the forum and share your passion with us.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Daniel, I enjoyed reading your post as much as any I ever have. Thank you for it and I hope you and your family have a joyous holiday season.

Take care and God Bless, SteveA

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Daniel,

I can't wait to here how Bryan reacts to his gifts.

Glad you are blessed and we are blessed for it.

I used to have a saying that a man's life is defined by what comes out of his mouth"

Recently I have recanted because we all say things we dont mean.
If age produces wisdom then I hope this is wiser. A Mans life is determinded by what he does with what is heavy on his heart"

You and your brother are part of a great family....I can tell from your Mom & your Dad that there heart is to serve the family with love & lots hard work. In other words you guys got it right. Many may live longer and many may have more money but for me I would rather have 1 day of the Love you guys have than a million days without it.

Merry Christmas and yes the people on this forum are outstanding-giving-and sincere.

Tom:wink

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
Dan,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope you and your Family have a truly wonderful Christmas! Let me know if you are coming through Buffal, but do it when the weather is warm:biggrin

Derry

TheDudeGP

Dec 18, 2007
hello again. we finally made it down to see bryan (my bro) and delivered your gifts. attached are a couple pics of him in the jacket, as well as a short thank you.

HPIM1254.jpg

HPIM1255.jpg

Dear GT Forum Members,

Hello to you all. I would like to thank all of those involved for the amazing gifts I have received. It is always a good feeling to know that there are still such great people out there.

Sincerely,
Bryan Henderson

he isnt wearing the hat in the pic because im sure he didnt want to mess up his hair :biggrin (it had just been highlighted). thanks again to all of you, hope your holidays were fun, just dont spend too much time weeping over your winterized gts. course... that only goes for those of you in the north and east... to all else :mad. nuff said.

as a final note; we have been brain storming as to a way to repay your kindness but nothing seems appropriate. if any of you need anything - say... an honorary time keeper at your next track day :biggrin - please let us know. again, thank you. good night, and good luck.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Bryan looks great in the jacket :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
THE IS THE VERY BEST THREAD I HAVE READ IN A LONG TIME.
Look forward to meeting our new time keeper!! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Hey Brian, next sept. if all goes well, now that my son is in college, your more than welcome to hop on board with the "GTGUYS", SLEEP OVER AT THE BARN WITH ALL THE GT'S FOR THE WEEKEND!:thumbsup P.S. Now that the new kitchen is in, between my wife and dennis's wife , you'll get the benefit of going home 10 pounds heavier too..:biggrin:thumbsup ENJOY GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Dan and Bryan,
May all the blessings of the New Year be a part of your daily lives. :cheers

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
What a great bunch of people!

Makes you love the world we live in and negates much of the bad we all hear every day.

Daniel, if your health allows take GT Joey up on his offer....and be careful not to keep your young eyes focused on Bonys post as I hear it could make you go blind:rofl And one last suggestion keep a close eye on your jacket if you ever get near kirby (he has a GTX1):eek For that matter watch out for Bony as he wont even need to change the name on it:willy

And seeing we live close if your ever doing the official timming you know to cheat for me:banana

God Bless and keep us updated on yours and your brothers condition as many of us will keep you in our prayers!

Tom

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
May Daniel RIP... sad day