Timmy's 1st Solo Ride

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
So, timmy has been in love with motorcycles since he was about 1 1/2 years old. He received a TT-R 50 from Santa this year. Finally received the training wheels from the North Pole...... this was his first solo ride.... now he has been riding with me since 1.5 years and has great throttle control.... I was amazed at seeing him work all aspects of the bike from the front brake, back brake and throttle, no clutch as of yet. This bike is a 4 speed automatic... it's a 4 minute video.... enjoy :cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoI-1KqZv1g

H

HHGT

:thumbsup:thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
That's so great dude :lol

He will be jumping buildings in no time!

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Now we know how big Tim stays in shape! :lol Way to go li'l Tim. :thumbsup

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
that was a great video tim, but I think you got a future nascar racer on your hand, he only wants to turn right:lol

Hammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 10, 2006
San Diego, CA
That's pretty cool! It kinda looks like he's channeling Steve McQueen in The
Great Escape - in between runs up and down the driveway, he just wants to go
off-road and jump that fence!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Steph did a great job with the camera!!!!!

Lil Tim is a natural -- just like Pop ....No Fear. Yet

I want to see an "Uncle Bony" sticker on that youg man's helmet.

Don't forget to hide the keys.:lol

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Steph did a great job with the camera!!!!!

Lil Tim is a natural -- just like Pop ....No Fear. Yet

I want to see an "Uncle Bony" sticker on that youg man's helmet.

Don't forget to hide the keys.:lol

..... and that is what I should do with the last memorial sticker I have... great idea Jeff!!! Thanks

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
My two sons are grown now but this brings back incredible memories. Thanks for sharing!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
So, timmy has been in love with motorcycles since he was about 1 1/2 years old. He received a TT-R 50 from Santa this year. Finally received the training wheels from the North Pole...... this was his first solo ride.... now he has been riding with me since 1.5 years and has great throttle control.... I was amazed at seeing him work all aspects of the bike from the front brake, back brake and throttle, no clutch as of yet. This bike is a 4 speed automatic... it's a 4 minute video.... enjoy :cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoI-1KqZv1g

:rofl:rofl:rofl That's just too darn cute for words!!!:thumbsup:thumbsup :cheers

that was a great video tim, but I think you got a future nascar racer on your hand, he only wants to turn right:lol

Hey, soroush...Nascar only turns LEFT! (Unless they're on a road course!)

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Thanks for posting the video Tim! The whole family watched it and loved it, you were funny too! Timmy rides kind of like me on my Yamaha dirtbike. He and I should ride together.

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
Very cool, my son started riding his kdx 50 at 4 1/2. Unfortunately, we may never be able to buy these little bikes new again. I'm sick over the new law that prohibits the sale of bike under 100cc because they contain lead. I just found out over the weekend when we went to buy a honda 50 for our youngest son.

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
From the vid:
"O.K., but you have to slow down in the turns, you're going too fast."

Tim, get used to saying that!:rofl

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Timmy, that is the cutest video I've seen in a LONG time! I can't believe he's almost 3 already!! I'm guessing the next video we see will have you sprinting after him from behind while he's doing a wheelie at full speed, huge grin splitting his face. :lol Like father like son. :biggrin

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Insight from the set. On CSINY right now, working nights. All the doubles are here and were telling our tricks to one another about how we are training our kids. Good stuff, I'll try posting some pics later...

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Hey, soroush...Nascar only turns LEFT! (Unless they're on a road course!)[/QUOTE]

Ya I know:wink, I was just referring to fact that he only wants to turn in the same direction over and over again.:biggrin

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Ya I know:wink, I was just referring to fact that he only wants to turn in the same direction over and over again.:biggrin[/QUOTE]

Well, you know how s-l-o-w I can be sometimes..................:frown

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Well, you know how s-l-o-w I can be sometimes..................:frown[/QUOTE]

from what I hear your not slow at all,............... in order to be slow you have to be moving first, and the word around is that you never moved your car:biggrin JK EP:cheers

I hope you can forgive me but I couldnt help myself, now I have joined the ranks of others who have shamelessly picked on you for not driving your car, but look on the bright side it did take almost two years and nearly 1500 posts.:cheers

Last edited:

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Fantastic stuff.

Pretty soon he'll be joining a club. Mummy will be pleased....

hells_angels2040_21.jpg

And his friends will call by for tea and sandwiches...

hell-ride-quentin-tarantino-726236.jpg

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Well, you know how s-l-o-w I can be sometimes..................:frown

from what I hear your not slow at all,............... in order to be slow you have to be moving first, and the word around is that you never moved your car:biggrin JK EP:cheers

I hope you can forgive me but I couldnt help myself, now I have joined the ranks of others who have shamelessly picked on you for not driving your car, but look on the bright side it did take almost two years and nearly 1500 posts.:cheers[/QUOTE]

Et tu, Brute??????? :frown:frown:frown