Timing is everything

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Just watching the old discovery channel documentary on OUR gt's in the barn. Imagine if the the Gt was to begin its initial sales today? instead of 2005, man FORD had its timing and luck on there side.:thumbsup
I would caution to say that the Gt's today would have a very hard time like all other sports cars even selling 25 percent of the lot!
The good news i think is as 5 to 10 years pass , the lucky ones who can stick it out will see huge rewards like 5 to 600 thouand in the future.
Its coming but time is the issue.....time...time....time, hey DBK , it was my son nicholas's 20th ! birthday on saturday, makes you look at life a little different once you cant say your son isnt a teenager anymore....time....time....time...
gtjoey1314:thumbsup

H

HHGT

I often wondered the same thing. But, I notice that ZR1a are still selling for MSRP. Who knows?:shrug

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Joey, hope Nick has a great 20th!!! Put me down for next year to buy him his first beer :cheers

John

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
... it was my son nicholas's 20th ! birthday on saturday, makes you look at life a little different once you cant say your son isnt a teenager anymore...

Ha! Wait 'til he's 37 like my first born (and 33 for our youngest). :willy:willy:willy

:eek:ld::eek:ld::eek:ld::eek:ld::eek:ld::eek:ld::eek:ld:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Yeah but not 25-50k over though......

I often wondered the same thing. But, I notice that ZR1a are still selling for MSRP. Who knows?:shrug

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Can you imagine what our kids are going to get for our cars when we pass in 20 years !!
I better go for a drive and put some more miles on her !
The Only investment a Gt is to me ,is enjoyment!!
My kids are already dividing up my cars .But I have fooled them all.I changed my will to be buried in my Gt!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Hey rocket didnt know your we 75? passing in 20 years.....:lol:lol
Mingia! hopefully I get 22 or 23 more :lol:lol:lol gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Just watching the old discovery channel documentary on OUR gt's in the barn. Imagine if the the Gt was to begin its initial sales today? instead of 2005, man FORD had its timing and luck on there side.:thumbsup
I would caution to say that the Gt's today would have a very hard time like all other sports cars even selling 25 percent of the lot!
The good news i think is as 5 to 10 years pass , the lucky ones who can stick it out will see huge rewards like 5 to 600 thouand in the future.
Its coming but time is the issue.....time...time....time, hey DBK , it was my son nicholas's 20th ! birthday on saturday, makes you look at life a little different once you cant say your son isnt a teenager anymore....time....time....time...
gtjoey1314:thumbsup

Joey,

my good friend.

You really need to come out to a track day.

The reward is the enjoyment.

Happy birthday to your son.

Pete S.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Joey,
Oh boy that means I am going to die young !!

Supercharged

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2008
Upstate NY
Joey, timing is every thing! Think of it, gas stations replaced with re-charging station for your electric car that goes hummmmmmmmmmmm. Gas at $50.00 a gal if you can find it. So maybe your right with these gas guzzlers being worth $500.00 to $600.00.

So if it is Nicholas's 20th ! birthday this means you're turning 37 my friend????? lol

Wish Nick a happy one from me!