Thoughts on these rear diffusers? Accident Damage?

I'm going to look at a Ford GT next week that might be for sale, but one of the things that has jumped out at me in the pictures is the rear diffusers are not level... From what I've seen on other pictures the tops of these are normally level with each other?

FGTrear.jpg

It's a 2005 car with approx 5,500 miles on it.

When we get to look at it - hopefully it will also go up on a lift and can get a better look at it - but does anyone have any thoughts on potential causes? Is it a sign of accident damage? Do they easily get damaged while parking, or is it more likely a sign that this thing has spun off and hit something backwards at some point in it's life?

Would appreciate any insight anyone has.

It's not a deal breaker, anything can be fixed, but would like to know where else to look for signs of bigger damage that might affect the handling or safety of the car?

Hi Laurence, it's Felix from Switzerland again, i had to replace the complete rear diffuser, due to my stupidity to park backwards, in a 90 degree angle to the sidewalk, and not check for the height of the obstacle/sidewalk. I think i do remember, it is a very expensive oem-part, but for the high speed driving i do sometimes in Germany, with some parts of the "Autobahn-Network" unlimited, my car travels several time around 180 miles per hour, it's to risky to loose control due to a dislocated or damaged diffuser.
sincerely yours
Felix