thought i would share..... still love the gt...

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
GT is the best looking of the 3 :)

Yup.

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
Thanks for the pics. Sorry I missed you yesterday at Quaker Steak. Garret and I drove the Scuderia and the Diablo SV. I am here in Ohio only for a week. I MUST see the new GT in June when I return!

I saw your cars but I could not find you guys and we left. When you get back in ohio. Stop over. You are so close.... All the best!

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
Other supercars look sleek and elegant. The "old" GT just looks sleek, elegant and MEAN all in one. It will always be the only Super Muscle Car. Its like a supercar had sex with a muscle car and the GT is the offspring. Probably will be the last ever such car. Nothing meaner than that black no stripe.

I could not agree more. I like putting the fgt next to the newer cars. It utterly amazes me the lines and how timeless they are and how it just doesn't look outdated.

The back of a 918 is one of the best shots. Put it side by side to the back of the fgt and its a toss up. Just crazy!!!

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Those are some really great shots. Agree the GT is the best of the bunch.

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Look at those tires!

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Look at those tires!

Are those Pirelli 335/30/20 on the rear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I saw your cars but I could not find you guys and we left. When you get back in ohio. Stop over. You are so close.... All the best!

I will back from Naples on June 2, then in Ohio all summer with the exception of a trip to Europe and the FGTRally in Utah. We will be hosting a party at my house. You're in!