There is a one of one blue w silver stripes for sale

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
I never knew there was a blue with sliver stripes built. It is for sale in the du pont registry. It says it was made special for a high level team member. Anyone ever heard of this factory one off?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I never knew there was a blue with sliver stripes built. It is for sale in the du pont registry. It says it was made special for a high level team member. Anyone ever heard of this factory one off?

Neil R is selling his car.. He told us a funny story about the stripes when he was at the rally in 2010 ...

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I was watching Whats my car worth on Velocity last night.They had a 2005 blue no stripe with 360miles on it.He also had a wind tunnel model that he claimed came with the car new.I had never heard of that . The experts expected 165-175. I thought their numbers were low.The car sold at the auction for 160.I nearly died !It was one of those "if I was there I would have bought it!"
How much is Neils car?

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I was watching Whats my car worth on Velocity last night.They had a 2005 blue no stripe with 360miles on it.He also had a wind tunnel model that he claimed came with the car new.I had never heard of that . The experts expected 165-175. I thought their numbers were low.The car sold at the auction for 160.I nearly died !It was one of those "if I was there I would have bought it!"
How much is Neils car?
Add the auction fee (I think it's 15%) and you get to $184, still a strong #

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
How much is Neils car?

I saw this car in the du pont registry as well. If my memory is correct I think it was $250K. It is in the current magazine that's on the news stands now.

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Wow, too cool didn't know some of these one offs made it out of the factory. :)

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
This car is priced at $250k says "call for mileage". Build number 804

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN

H

HHGT

This car is priced at $250k says "call for mileage". Build number 804

3 GTs would look good in your stable :)

JKR

GT Owner
Neil R is selling his car.. He told us a funny story about the stripes when he was at the rally in 2010 ...

Brian, I remember this conversation with Neil R over lunch. One of many great experiences of my first Rally!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
3 GTs would look good in your stable :)

But there would be one less wife in the house.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007

Not always a bad thing.... :)

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Not always a bad thing.... :)

It is when the GTs, Vipers etc trail behind....

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Originally Posted by GTdrummer

One less...how many do you have?

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Originally Posted by GTdrummer

One less...how many do you have?

Hey, I'm a Romney supporter.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
You got sister wives over there Terry? Can you show me how to get away with that? I keep mentioning it to my wife, but she doesnt seem like she is gonna go for it.... :)