The new home of Ford GT Forum

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Well yes sir, my old G4 Powerbook was reaching it's limits with the forum, so I had to go out and get myself a 2.16 Ghz Intel Core Duo Macbook Pro. 15.4" of widescreen goodness. Man this thing is HUGE. And it has real speakers! Should be a lot better suited to running the dozens of apps/browsers at once I sometimes end up with on here. Small 100 gig hard drive, but it has a ton of RAM, a good video card, and all the regular goodies like a superdrive, 802.11g, bluetooth 2.0, etc...

step2_beautyshot_mb15_060110.jpg

Of course I also had to purchase a new HDRHC3 Sony Hi-Def camcorder to go along with it. :lol There's gonna be some good GT videos gettin around in a few weeks once I get a copy of FC Studio. The quality of the camcorder is outstanding in bright outdoor situations. Really stunning detail. Of course it sucks in low light, and the overall quality is nothing like a good prosumer unit, but it's cheap and will be fun to use at the Rally.

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Dbk

I know how it is TOO !! I just replaced my old PII-300meg. with a NEW 17" P-IV, 1.3ghz. Laptop.

AMB

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Very nice. Green w envy!