The GT School, March 9-10, 2009

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Well Gentlemen,

For those of you that are coming to the March 9th, 10th or both days, GT School, here is the Hotel Information:

I was hoping there was going to be a new Hotel openning in the area but it won't be operating until 2010. Soooo, we will be staying at our good old standard Antelope Valley Inn & Conference Center. 44055 N. Sierra Highway, Lancaster, California 93534.Their phone number is (800) 810-9430 and web site is www.avinnandconference.com

I, and some of my staff, will be arriving on the evening of the 8th and be hosting a dinner that evening at the Hotel for students and their significant others. Those wishing to attend the dinner on either the 8th or 9th please let me know.

Also, the balance of the tuition will be due before the end of February. I look forward to seeing you all. This will absolutely be the BEST GT School ever.

Richard Hille
The GT School

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
Richard,

Please count me (driving solo) in for the 8th dinner get together; I will be arriving that night too; Thanks and see you in March! :banana

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
Do you have more info on the Program ?

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Rock,

This GT School is all sold out. It is being held at Willow Springs International Raceway in Rosamond, CA. There is a possibility that we will be taking The GT School "on the road" this year so keep an eye on the Forum for updates.

Richard Hille
The GT School

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Hi Richard.

Canada all coming for dinner. 8 in total, both days. That's me, Kev, Nick and Bob plus our spouses. :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
PRO...
Pls resend your email.... I trashed it in error,.... sorry.
I could say the dog ate it, but then I would have to turn in my Rotary pin.
Happy New Year.
Daniel

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
:lol Thanks Daniel. Re-sent from my blackberry. If it doesn't get through correctly, I'll resend again from my office tomorrow.

Cheers

Pro

930man

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 15, 2008
now see I come late to the party!!!!!!!! Track driver first then Gt owner!!!!!
its Funny I instruct for , Mazda, Porsche , Ferrari, Bmw, NASA,.. and i havent driven a GT on the track yet!!!!
will fix that in FEB

powergt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 17, 2006
Newport Beach, Ca.
Richard, Driving School and dinner too. Count me in for the 8th. About what time? I will be dealing with Sunday afternoon traffic in Los Angeles.
Thanks, Pat

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Pat,

I've marked you down for the dinner on the 8th. Since we don't want to make it too late of a night, we'll start the dinner at approximately 7:00 pm.

Richard Hille
The GT School

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Richard,
Please add Larry and me down for the dinner on the 8th. I just booked the hotel.
Happy New Year,
daniel

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Daniel,

I'm confused. I have you and Larry signed up for the Second Day, on the Big Track which should bring you in on the evening of the 9th. Do you have something else planned?

Richard Hille
The GT School

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Your correct, I am moving to fast and booked the wrong night at the hotel, I will correct, and will make the needed adjustment.

REDEEMED

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 10, 2008
east coast GT school

Has the school ever been to the east coast? And are there plans to do so?

If I were to fly to the left coast for the school next year, can any arrangement be made to drive an FGT? I assume most are driving their own FGT. And mine won't fit in the overhead storage bin. Wouldn't want to check it at the gate.

bma2

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
bma2,

ALL are driving their own GTs. In fact we have four GTs being shipped down from Canada for this next GT School in March. There is a possibility that we will be taking the GT School "on the road" this year or next. I will be posting information about that later this year.

Richard Hille
The GT School

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Richard, what time do we need to be at the track in the morning?

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Rick,

We will plan on arriving at the track just before 8:00 AM, BUT remember.... Daylight Savings Time hits this weekend!!! So set your clock ahead 1 hour Saturday night so you don't show up an hour late on Monday morning.

It will be great to see you again,
Richard Hille
The GT School

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Sign me up for the next class, please.

I may need training wheels.

Any anticipated date?

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Donnymac,

Right now the plan is to do another two day school at Willow Springs sometime in October. The first day will be on the Streets of Willow and the second day will be on The Big Track. We will need at least six students confirmed per day to set this up. I will try to get some proposed dates set aside next week. It will be during the week, as weekends are almost always taken well in advance.

I will be taking $500.00 deposits after setting the date. The cost is $2,000 per day. Maximum eight students, with four instructors plus me as needed.

I will also be making available my Standard six spoke Ford GT BBS wheels and Hoosier R6 tire package available to students at $3,800 per set, mounted and balanced.

Anyone interested, please let me know either through this thread or through a PM.

Richard Hille
The GT School

PS: The Nevada Open Road Challenge (the May version of The Silver State Classic Challenge) is in three weeks.

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
I'll drop you a PM.