The Greatest "SONIC BLUE " story ever told!!

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Thinking out loud here..........what if I painted the Nardo car all Sonic blue with no stripe....maybe a lil orange sherbet under the hood or some orange neon underneath to re-kindle the "orange whip" car memories................... :banana

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
thinking out loud here..........what if i painted the nardo car all sonic blue with no stripe....maybe a lil orange sherbet under the hood or some orange neon underneath to re-kindle the "orange whip" car memories................... :banana

do it !!

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
"ITS SNOWING HERE BIG TIME.....DONT WORRY THE SONIC BLUE IS IN A TEMP CONTROLLED ROOM ..."

Yeah, it's snowing here this a.m. too. Flakes as big as garbage can covers. I actually drove the GT yesterday before the wet stuff started falling again. Man, am I tired of this winter!

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Now Joey, is there a #4 in the future???? Can't wait to see her along with the rest of our cars in June!!!!!

#4 should be my 1 of 1 no option yellow. But he will just have to dream .............

Congrats Joey. It is such a high when you get something so special like that. You must be in heaven.

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
GT Joey, congratulations on the addition of the only Sonic Blue Ford GT, and I look forward to seeing it in June, and September. I am happy with just the one myself, and glad you are on the East Coast so I don't have to travel far to reach the future museum. Like the rest, the snow is ending here, but I know PE2UNIA must have a good deal more to dig out from being closer to the coast and a bit to the south.

The full story concerning that car hopefully will be presented in Carlisle, and I hope we will be able to document it correctly for the future. I am thrilled that you don't squirrel away these treasures instead you get them out where we can all get a good look.

Pete S.

racer X

GT Owner
Nov 4, 2005
GTJOEY keeps adding cars

showphoto.php

A nice addition to the collection...the only Sonic Blue. Goes well with your others.

2005 Yellow
2006 Yellow
2006 2X Heritage
2005 Blue Stripe Del.
2005 Blue
2005 White
2006 White Stripe Del
2005 Quick Silver
2005 Red - the original
2003 CP1
2005 Sonic Blue

Joey this is a nice start to the history of your garage

racer X

GT Owner
Nov 4, 2005
GTJOEY keeps adding cars

Pic did not work...it is in the gallery under me...for those who need to see it themselves

Joey_s_Garage.JPG

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Correction, the cp1 is 04 :biggrin, gtjoey1314:thumbsup oh and you forgot ,05 black vin1380 is in the will.........:thumbsupgtjoey 1314/0004/sonic blue/all the cars you werent supposed to show yet . the perverbial gt cat is out of the bag:eek

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
*added your pic for you Racer*

Who owns all those?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
:huge:

GUESS WHO? TEE HEE........GTJOEY 1314/0004/SONIC BLUE / MY TYPING FINGER IS GETTING STIFF:eek

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
P.S. DONT TELL ELLIE, EVEN THOUGH IM KING OF THE GT CASTLE, SHE THINKS I ONLY OWN 3...........GTJOEY:biggrin

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
GTJOEY, my oldest just saw the pix and he says the Sonic Blue is "just sick!", (which I guess is a really good thing:biggrin).

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Congrats guys - couldn't be in better hands.
Got your message today Joey - was a crazy day & will give you a ring in the am.

:cheers
Trent

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
gtjoey said:
gtjoey
P.S. DONT TELL ELLIE, EVEN THOUGH IM KING OF THE GT CASTLE, SHE THINKS I ONLY OWN 3...........GTJOEY:biggrin

Moderator's Note
--------------------
Congrats on buying the sonic car... but why imply that you own those other cars on the rack? Isn't honesty the best policy? We have lots of new members who might believe these tales. I find it boring, my job is to protect the credibility of this forum, please help me succeed. Thanks for your expected support.
DANIEL

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
correction, the cp1 is 04 :biggrin, gtjoey1314:thumbsup oh and you forgot ,05 black vin1380 is in the will.........:thumbsupgtjoey 1314/0004/sonic blue/all the cars you werent supposed to show yet . The perverbial gt cat is out of the bag:eek

see moderators note

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Pic did not work...it is in the gallery under me...for those who need to see it themselves

Joey_s_Garage.JPG

MODERATORS NOTE:
:bs Before someone posts a pictures they took at Wixsom of the completed FGT's waiting for shipment and claimed that they where part of their collection I have posted the note above:thumbsdow I want to keep this forum as an honest safe harbor to exchange real information and not bedtime stories... OK?
BONY

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Bony those pics. arent from wixom or troy my friend:thumbsup gtjoey 1314/0004/sonic blue/?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Joey,... read carefully,.... I wrote before others start in trying to top you with their fantasy collections, I decided to put a stop to it.....

What I do know is that the GT's in the picture that you are implying are yours, are not.

Lets keep it real my friend.

Thanks,
Bony

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
It did get a little confusing there:biggrin I say lets give racer x a warning and call it a day!!!!:thumbsup gtjoey 1314/0004/sonic blue/?again?:biggrin
TAKING LIFE WITH A SMILE:wink

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Play nice !!!! Its a small playground!!!!!!!!!!!!