The Greatest Ford GT Drag Race Ever!!!!

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Nardo/dougie/lee, this was alot of fun , it also shows how far we have come in only 5 years from the begining of the gt to rally 1 all the way till today....Thanks go out to DBK,JAMAL and FRED who made rally III possible for us to own these dream cars come true.......For some reason I was opening the rally 1 thread....its amazing the energy from all around the world.......lets keep it going....im still loving it.......enjoy all gtjoey1314:thumbsup

Yes, I agree. The Nardo car is an extremely special car to me ...and I hope the GT community as well. I wanted to take advantage of a rare opportunity of FoMoCo selling prototypes. Much thanks to DBK, Jamal, Fred and also to Les Davidson.

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
its hard to keep your head when you're running wheel to wheel with someone like that from the green to the checkered. Great to see our driver was up to the challenge. Go team CP-1 ....your determination, dedication and team work is what 5MPH racing is all about!

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I think I still have one of those battery operated, hand-held fans like a small flaslight. I am looking for someone that can interface this with the supercharger and I MIGHT be able to hit 5.5mph. Would definitely need different tires and brakes at that speed though. Would the stock Ford engine be able to handle the extra "boost"? I have an old Ram Air emblem off an old Trans Am I can put on the back. Would I need to reflash the computer with a different "tune". What say you Rich?

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
I think I still have one of those battery operated, hand-held fans like a small flaslight. I am looking for someone that can interface this with the supercharger and I MIGHT be able to hit 5.5mph. Would definitely need different tires and brakes at that speed though. Would the stock Ford engine be able to handle the extra "boost"? I have an old Ram Air emblem off an old Trans Am I can put on the back. Would I need to reflash the computer with a different "tune". What say you Rich?

You are to funny Chris.....Love it!!!!!

Supercharged

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2008
Upstate NY
Joey,

I tried to hold the start of the Rolex here in FL until you guys got here.....but :eek:ld:

I know those two special GT's would have gone the full 24 hours without a problem. :tap::tap:

Let's plan a few summer activities while we continue to dig out of this freezer here in the northeast :chill:

How about July 2 weekend in Saratoga Park????????:confused

Dino

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2006
Queens, NY
This is just too freaking funny. I MUST have cabin fever.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Supercharged, round up the rest of the troops in an email. Im game as Nicholas will be done with college, Dino are you in for a 4 hour drive upstate..:thumbsup gtjoey1314

Dino

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2006
Queens, NY
:willy:willy:willyLets go baby!:banana:banana:banana

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Usually not a good idea to post video of street drag racing but I think you guys are safe. Did someone say trip upstate...I'm in.

Stu

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Usually not a good idea to post video of street drag racing but I think you guys are safe. Did someone say trip upstate...I'm in.

Stu

Stu - you didn't mention which state.

I went up state last night to meet my grand daughter - Bettie Rae Larson-Woolworth. Born 5:06 p.m. on2/3/11 6#2oz, 18" oal.

And to para phrase my friend e.p. - she's cute as a button!

Here's photo or two with Grandpa Jeff and my daughter Laura Rae and the real star of the day - Bettie Rae!

All the best my friend

Jeff

p.s. I'm going to Tacoma tomorrow and vist your "old" cobra at Richard's. Photo's to follow of it's new home.

Attachments

• Baby 017.jpg
    Baby 017.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Baby 020.jpg
    Baby 020.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 72

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Congratulations Proud Grandpa ....Always the best to you and the family.

GTNJ

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Theres's been 2 babys born since this happy video, lets keep the happy thing going......:thumbsup Jeff all the best my friend...hope the entire family is healthy and a brand new begining for all.......gtjoey1314:thumbsup

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Jeff,

Congrats to the new grandpa. Would love to see pics of my old Cobra at Richard's garage. I miss the car but for the first time in 10 yrs. I am over the Cobra bug.

Stu

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Hey Joey,

I heard you purchased and are very happy with a new vehicle for the Mrs. Was it the new Explorer that is going to save FoMoCo? :biggrin

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Jeff,

Congrats to the new grandpa. Would love to see pics of my old Cobra at Richard's garage. I miss the car but for the first time in 10 yrs. I am over the Cobra bug.

Stu

Stu -

went to Griot's C&C. And 'your" Cobra was not there. Richard has it at home.

,,,,,,,Jeff

Dino

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2006
Queens, NY
I believe I saw Sonic Blue during a Super Bowl commercial !!!:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Shhhhhh.......:thumbsup

Dino

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2006
Queens, NY

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
very cute!!!
Now that's what I call "old guy racing" !!
Glad to see people not exceeding there limits !!!!!
That was a joke ,couldn't help myself.Gino made me do it!!!!

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
very cute!!!
Now that's what I call "old guy racing" !!
Glad to see people not exceeding there limits !!!!!
That was a joke ,couldn't help myself.Gino made me do it!!!!

Wood eye? wood eye?

Last edited: