The Future's Most Collectible Cars

fastzilla

Where's reverse?
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 17, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Now we're having fun :biggrin We will all be interrested and tied to "rarity & vlaue" of our FGTs and any other car we own & will never tire of discussing it.

Back to the fun!
View attachment 18693

fastzilla

Where's reverse?
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 17, 2010
San Antonio, TX
May be as an anchor...

:lol:lol:lol:lol - In the spirit of the thread...Lotus went there 1st!:biggrin
View attachment 18694

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Well, I have 2/5 of them.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
God, I was hoping the Lotus would not come up again. I have bitten nearly all the way through my tongue. Also, been out of law school awhile but not sure Chips' comments rise to the legal standard for "slander". Might be a good time to stop digging

Last edited:

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
monty_foot.jpg

H

HHGT

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Thread merged with other "Future's Most Collectible Cars" thread.

Chip

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
People constantly say to me that it is the one car they wish they had/could afford. Well, I got one. It is mine and there is truly not a car out there I would trade it for. It fits me. It is nice that it has held its value but the rest is irrelevant because I am going to keep on enjoying my car. End of story.

+1

And if it takes another 40 years to reach maximum value, I may not be here and if I am, I may not give a damn at that point. :lol

fastzilla

Where's reverse?
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 17, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Really guys? I'm a self admitted undereducated person. I will substitute "bad mouth" for "slander" in the future to remain legally correct. I don't' understand the foot - probably because of the lack of education. Digging, really? Don't worry about me. Work starts tomorrow and I'll be scarce as usual on the boards, until the holidays when I have time to play. If there were car shows or events going on I would not be on the forums much. Just getting my fix in before it all breaks loose. Thanks to all.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Monte Python?

I thought their might be a Monte Python fan in the room... it is on the cover of their "And Now for Something Completely Different" movie. A simple minded mans attempt at changing the subject. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Know what I mean?

Cheers.

H

HHGT

Really guys? I'm a self admitted undereducated person. I will substitute "bad mouth" for "slander" in the future to remain legally correct. I don't' understand the foot - probably because of the lack of education. Digging, really? Don't worry about me. Work starts tomorrow and I'll be scarce as usual on the boards, until the holidays when I have time to play. If there were car shows or events going on I would not be on the forums much. Just getting my fix in before it all breaks loose. Thanks to all.

No worries, I get schooled daily... Enjoy the forum.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Sorry Randy, beat you to it... http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?21070-The-Future-s-Most-Collectible-Cars

Where have you been? Hope all is well with you and your family...

Yes, you did. I did a quick glance before posting, but missed it.

Things are good, family is doing well. All the best to you and yours in the New Year!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Of the two forms of alleged legal defamation:

Slander = Spoken / Oral
Libel = Written

In case anyone cared about being legally correct...

fastzilla

Where's reverse?
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 17, 2010
San Antonio, TX
No bad blood here - just confusion. Beginning to understand some....this may take a while. I need to get out to the rally and meet you guys.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Of the two forms of alleged legal defamation:

Slander = Spoken / Oral
Libel = Written

In case anyone cared about being legally correct...

In this modern age, what is video defamation called?

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Let's resurrect the question about one color vs another color into this :dead: thread!:biggrin

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
^^^^^^^^
I thought that debate has been settled?......black being the winner

H

HHGT

Herb's GT is a new color; Dirty Black...It somewhere between Flat & Satin Black with an interesting fingerprint texture on the doors, clamshell and from hood.