The Ford GT Hardcover book is here!!!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Hi Joey,

I ordered a book some time ago to be shipped overseas but no receipt yet.

Can you give me Marcie's email so I can contact her, not sure if I missed it out somewhere but for some reason, I am unable to send PM through this website.

Thanks,

Frank

(frank.ryckewaert@citi.com)

Frank , Marcie's email is m@t5design.com.............hope all is well ....By the way do you know of a nice Inn when we pass through next year.....:biggrin:thumbsup gtjoey1314

FrankR

Aug 27, 2009
near Brussels
Hi Joey,

got a mail from Marcie, so looks like my book will be shipped out today :))

Let me know your travel itinerary and I can give you some suggestions, PM is also fine.

Cheers,
Frank

tunedup2aGT

Oct 27, 2006
Michigan
AWESOME BOOK JOEY!!! You and Marcie captured how we felt as we built automotive history! You also brought the passion and pride everyone feels when you see, read or OWN one of the FASTEST CARS EVER MADE. Thank you again!

Ron Renaud

Pro_GT_driver

GT Owner
Jun 23, 2010
GREAT BOOK!!!
I learned that my car was built on december, 16th 2004 from the book.

I know it has been sold to someone in Willits, CA and was exported to Europe in 2008 (not imported by myself).
What is a bit strange, my door sticker says built in november, 2004.

Anyone have any clue, or is this normal??

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
The build sequence to shipping is normal at that time.....there are different reasons but its normal......Ron was there as was Rich, they could explain better....but it was common....gtjoey1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Last call .....on the First Editions......about 75 left......
Marcie is working on a second edition......dont know when or where.....so give her a call or email.....thanks again......gtjoey1314

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Last call .....on the First Editions......about 75 left......
Marcie is working on a second edition......dont know when or where.....so give her a call or email.....thanks again......gtjoey1314

I'm majorly bummed. My first one was damaged, I sent it back to Marcie. The replacement arrived while I was in San Jose last week. When I opened it up this one was even more dinged than the first.

We're going to ship the next one in a steel lined vault.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Shelby, Marcie just called .....she is mailing out a one off ALL RUBBER CHEWABLE GT book.....just incase......Hey thats a pretty good idea.....childrens chewable Gt books..........has a ring to it no?
She's on it my friend........thanks again......gtjoey1314............

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Joey, I just to Marcie and ordered a couple of more books ..... there are only about 50 books left. It looks good for the second edition. I need the last printing of the first edition with the numbered plate. (Second edition will not be a numbered series) but I'm hoping you'll still autograph them. :biggrin :thumbsup

This is it guys, get them before they're gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Just received my book # 0322 if by chance the owner of that serial # wants to swap I would be glad as my # is 1725 and not availble. A long shot but you never know

Last edited:

FrankR

Aug 27, 2009
near Brussels
B

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I think theres something going on with the site as threads are chopped up or incomplete? Is there something you need Frank? gtjoey1314

FrankR

Aug 27, 2009
near Brussels
Hi Joey,

sorry for the 'B', I was typing something and everytrhing froze....

Anyway, just wanted to let you know my book arrived in Belgium :)

Thanks and now enjoying the reading.

P.S. on the European versions (101), I am not sure that all countries required a different exhaust system, so would be interesting to know if any EU owners know what exhaust they have and if it is still the original one.

All the best,
Frank

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Frank , enjoy it my friend.......and thank you for purchasing one of the last FIRST EDITION!
Marcie had called yesterday and said a couple of outlets wanted to buy a bunch , so its official....THE SECOND EDITION ....is at the printers as we speak:thumbsup
What this means is another 1,000 will be printed, distributed for the most part through big book stores....The new edition will NOT have plates and numbers........and will specifically state SECOND EDITION.......
So for all you first edition limited production book holders.............put them away like a gold bar.......buy a second edition for regular use and enjoy!:biggrin
Marcie will always have copies so you know what to do.....there are about 20 first editions left........gtjoey1314:thumbsup

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Just ordered one. Thanks

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Marcie will always have copies so you know what to do.....there are about 20 first editions left........gtjoey1314

I just ordered the last 100 books,...heeerrrr I mean the last 50 books.......sorry I meant the last 30.....wait there are only 20 left..........:lol:lol

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I'm majorly bummed. My first one was damaged, I sent it back to Marcie. The replacement arrived while I was in San Jose last week. When I opened it up this one was even more dinged than the first.

We're going to ship the next one in a steel lined vault.

Got it! It arrived Friday in a box with no damage externally or internally! Now I need to sit down and read it but finding time is going to be hard. Got lots of river trip planning this week but maybe this weekend.

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
O.K. I need 10 more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great X-mas gifts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thank you guys.......Marcie is back in town......she said she got alot of orders......as usual, you know what to do........thanks again.......gtjoey1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
HO..HO...HO.......The book is now on MOTORBOOKS web site besides svtoa and other places...............there are little upgrades in the second edition and some extra gt photos.......it was an honor to be picked up by Motor books international...........enjoy......gtjoey1314