The Ford GT Hardcover book is here!!!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Just got back from Carlisle, has a wonderful time..........Looks like the books will be out and in everyones hands somewhere around the 13/14/15th. Thanks again to Marcie for getting all the packaging ready.........they will al be wrapped and then enclosed in boxes, all should go well..........anything else just call or email........Once you recieve them. Please post what you think.........thanks again gtjoey1314

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Trent, you did a beautiful job, as always. This picture was taken at Joey's house by Paul Michael Kane last summer.

For those of you who do not know Paul, I am a big fan of his work. He took many photographs that are in the book.
http://www.pmkane.com/paulmichaelkane/

A lot of this car has the 3M clear bra on it but you can't tell in this picture. Even the headlights and windshield are covered.

And I'd like to thank Marcie again for selecting my car.

--

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
We are less than 14 days away........cant wait...:thumbsup please post once you have read it......
Anyone else , get a hold of marcie.....thanks gtjoey1314:thumbsup

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Just got mine ordered. SVTOA site still shows 411 available but I don't know how accurate that is.

Thanks Joey.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Stunned :lol

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Well, Marcie has been under the weather the last couple of days and has to catch up. We then have to take 100 books off for the Carlisle book signing and then the first 20 and the last 20 or so for immediate family and friends. So it could be close but once you pull out for the above we should be about 250 or so left....
Keeping in mind that once people get the book in their hands.....Its going to be a race to the finish for the last few , because you will never need another GT book again........its all in there......
GTJOEY1314....

jsalomon

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 20, 2006
Newport Beach, CA
Joey and Marcie....Thank you for all your hard work on this amazing book! I would also like to thank you for including me in the process as well as including my PB2-1 car! I have ordered my books and can't wait to see the final result!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
UPDATE, Marcie wanted me to remind all of us that next thursday the books will be in her hands.:thumbsup
She wanted to remind everyone that the free shipping is for pre order books only, which almost all of them are,so from may 13th on there will be a shipping charge aprox. 8 dollars per shipment.
Anyone on the fence, nows the time......
Jim happy to see your back in the loop, You were in my thoughts the entire time with your dad...........gtjoey1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
CP-1 is coming down off the rack and will be fully detailed over the next couple of weeks in time for the big event at Carlisle.
This is getting real exciting as we will have mini seminars around the cars with NO poles or ropes for gt owners and fans alike to be up close to the real thing. Both Chris and I have agreed that anyone buying a book , kids or healthy young woman can sit in the cars take pictures and just have a good time.......:thumbsup
We forget some times how rare all these GT's are and how many people just dream of even seeing one let alone sit in one and have a picture taken...
So the prep work begins.........alot more to come.......and some surprises along the way.
It might be coincidence but Donald Trump will be announcing if he is going to run for the white house the same day TOWER HEIST starring SONIC BLUE while we are at Carlisle.....and the GT world keeps spinning around........GTJOEY1314
One week from today , the first orders will be mailing out.......:thumbsup
Please post your comments....GTJOEY1314:thumbsup

Belgiumbarry

Sep 3, 2009
they asked me to send a check but wasn't sure it could be cashed in the US... so i send cash 110 $... ( shipment included to Belgium) ... did my post arrive ? :biggrin

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
they asked me to send a check but wasn't sure it could be cashed in the US... so i send cash 110 $... ( shipment included to Belgium) ... did my post arrive ? :biggrin

Marcie confirmed, your payment was received and you are on the list my friend!

Just heard from the printer that the books are shipping TODAY!!! :thumbsup They will arrive in Pennsylvania next week and Marcie will be working feverishly to mail out the orders. First come, first served! So those of you who got on the boat early will be the first ones to receive a book!

Here's another little gem from the book.........

Jayboot.jpg

Belgiumbarry

Sep 3, 2009
Marcie confirmed, your payment was received and you are on the list my friend!

Just heard from the printer that the books are shipping TODAY!!! :thumbsup They will arrive in Pennsylvania next week and Marcie will be working feverishly to mail out the orders. First come, first served! So those of you who got on the boat early will be the first ones to receive a book!

Here's another little gem from the book.........

View attachment 20344

well ,thank you all ! :thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
GREAT NEWS...Rich Robach, from the original GT BUILD TEAM, will be driving all the way from Arizona...........:thumbsup
Rich, will be signing books with all of us.........he was the young man who was on car crazy when the car first came out, he will have more than one story to tell......:biggrin
CP-1 was completely gone through today, wash,wax,armoral and alot more....get your cameras ready.........the book will be in your hands in less than 10 days.....gtjoey1314:thumbsup

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Rich is a true gentleman and knows a lot about Ford GTs. I definitely respect him.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Rich is also great in a pinch out west if you need some work on your GT. Idont think its his all day job as he is retired from Ford, but he has a good grip on the car....
Well, bill nelson is in and will be at Carlisle, look at the official site, they are starting to really build it up.....
So have a great mothers day, and post once you recieve your books.........gtjoey1314

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Thanks for the heads up on this opportunity! My order is in. Looks like a gem of a book.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thank you SYCOGT.........Guys we are just days away from something very special, for all the new comers and even to the guys who have been here since DBK started this forum over 5+ years ago, take some time and look at some of the old posts from, rally 1, local get togethers and others, alot has happened over the last 5 years. We lost a few, gained alot of new owners but just read some of the old posts in any catagory. You would think we have known each other for over 20 years.........all because of one special car.:thumbsup
Just thinking out loud.......how many marriages , children and even grand children have come into our lives just in the last couple of years.......
Heres to Bill Ford , for going ahead with the dream, DBK for the forum and to everyone else who has come along for the ride..........ENJOY GTJOEY1314:thumbsup

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
It's Here!

wow! :huge:

2011-05-12_17-59-39_408.jpg2011-05-12_22-21-48_326.jpg2011-05-12_17-55-15_422.jpg

The books arrived in Pennsylvania late last night and Marcie stayed up all night labeling and packing and addressing.....the first shipment will go out today. Those of you who ordered early will get yours first. The rest will follow. Enjoy!

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Whoo Hoo!! Cant wait...

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
wow! :huge:

View attachment 20474View attachment 20475View attachment 20473

The books arrived in Pennsylvania late last night and Marcie stayed up all night labeling and packing and addressing.....the first shipment will go out today. Those of you who ordered early will get yours first. The rest will follow. Enjoy!
Can't wait, I guess I'll have mine today!!!!! Now that you'll all have the book to look at, go out and drive those cars!!!!!