The Floor Mat problem is finally solved!!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Hey All!! Things are progressing. I have a bunch of orders in already - I would like to tighten things up for Friday this week, or most likely Sunday. So if anyone out there still wants a set, please PM me and send me the details..
I like how creative some of you are with your color selections..

Keep me posted..

Andrew

Armrer

GT Owner
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 9, 2007
Arizona
Would love to get a set of black w/ silver type. How do I sign up?

Jeff

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Hi All. The group order is being placed today. For those of you that have contacted me and have not yet sent payment - please do so ASAP so we do not have any delays with this order. Thanks

Andrew

willis

GT Owner
Oct 12, 2006
Im interested in 1 set black/silver/silver.Recently purchased a set online that dont have gt logo and they look just ok?

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Group buy has closed. But I did order a few blanks for stragglers - so you can still choose the border color and logo color.

Thanks

Bert-Bert

GT Owner
May 10, 2006
do you still have any more mats?

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I am interested in Black/Silver/Silver for my black GT.

hapc

May 27, 2006
Palos Verdes, Calif
Floor Matts

I would like to have a set in Black with silver trim. I would be just as happy if they came w/o the Ford lettering.

How do I order?

Hap

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Hello!

This update is regarding the Group Buy for the Ford GT Floormats,

For those of you that have not yet paid or have made arrangements for your orders - this is the last chance notice.

I have a waiting list of people that will take your orders as the group buy closed on Monday.

I will wait until tomorrow afternoon 5PM EST.

Consider your sets gone if you have not contacted me by tomorrow afternoon.
At this time I only have 9 sets of blanks left to fill.

If you have already made arrangements with me - please disregard this notice.

Thanks

Andrew

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hey Andrew, I am new to the forum and not sure how the things are done but would like to get a set of mats if possible. Let me know
thanks

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Hi Andrew,

Any updates on production progress?

Thanks!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Hello, Yes the group order is in production - they are in step 2 of 3 (out for Embroidery) I expect some of the first sets to be completed on Friday this week, and the entire order should be finished early next week - ready for shipping. Once sets ship email notifications with tracking numbers will be sent.
Thanks

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Update

First batch of mats shipping tomorrow, the rest Monday and Wednesday.

Tracking numbers will be sent once they go out- Thanks

Andrew

Dr Robert Harms

GT Owner
Nov 24, 2005
Mats-- I just bought a set of the GT logo mats that were on Ebay and am scheduled to receive them today.

Will report quality and fit. If either are not up to expectations...... they will be back on Ebay

Dr Robert Harms

GT Owner
Nov 24, 2005
Lloyds Floor Mats Received

I received my set of the new Lloyds floor mats that I bought off Ebay for 90.00 or something like that. I believe they had 6 more or so

FWIW they look exactly --clonelike --the same as the 250.00 mats pictured at the beginning of this thread and have the same logos, "rubberized backing" same dimensions that cover some but not all of the painted aluminim etc. etc.

They are OK. Nothing spectacular . Actually a bit thinner than expected. No, a good bit thinner than expected . Thinner than the mats provided with even moderately priced new cars . No "solid" ribber backing. No heel plate (not good) Sort of auto parts store or Whitney thickness I suppose . They seem to fit well but , in reality, GT floormats appear to be a pretty simple item as they are completely flat and devoid of seemningly difficult cuts or fits.

I was concerned about an elevated lump over the extant rubber plate but the thinnness saw to that.

The thinnness, lack of a solid backing and no heel plate don't seem to be real postively related to longevity but A Ford GT isnt a dirty shoe work car

I have no idea what " regular" mats might cost as an option for new cars or even what they might cost at a mass retailer but 90.00 seems high but then most things do . I suspect much better mats could be made by any competent upholsterer for the same or a bit more . The 250.00 price seems in the stratosphere.

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
Lloyds Mats

Just received 2 sets of QUALITY LLOYDS MATS for $200 shipped.

EXCELLENT!!!

1st set has OFFICIAL FORD GT on black mat

2nd set has OFFICIAL FORD RACING on black mat

$280 here was way out of control, glad I waited :lol

Hardest part is deciding which set to use depending on which way the wind blows...

They are on e-Bay and if DBK doesn't mind, I will post a very courteous Mike's e-mail contact....cs4s@comcast.net

Any issues pm me here :cheers

Pete

Last edited:

Modo1

GT Owner
Aug 16, 2006
Interested

I would like to buy these floor matts. please email me on tony@aalam,net

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA

fmens

Mar 1, 2006
floor mats

Many members have gotten their plush carpet mats from www.roadworksauto.com. check the posts. They have the logo,and are 1/2 the price.

fmens

Mar 1, 2006
go to www.roadworksauto.com. They have been supplying the forum members for over a year now. The mats can have the logo, too.