Thanks to you guys

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I'm finally just getting settled down at work after the Rally and would like to thank a few people.
First, DBK, his lovely wife and the people who kept things going in Vegas (Gordon Wolf, Bony, the GT Team, SuperB). Dave, the countless hours it took you to get this done were well worth it. You have my undying gratitude for showing us all a great time.

Chip and Veronica for the pre-Rally and being perfect hosts. I shall not forget your hospitality.

Prowler, who brought me a favorite cigar for no good reason. Hope you enjoy that Nardo car and that your daughter enjoyed crazy time with her Dad.

IndyGT, who in the face of adversity, got our cars there and back on-time. Bill really grabbed it by the horns.

StormCat for restoring his reputation with bottleholders (he really is a nice guy).

The new guys I met: Somelee, BlackIce, CMoody, PeakCompletions, TriHeart, NJGT, WNelson, etc.

My big regret is that I didn't get to stick Bony with a bar bill.

I really enjoyed myself and thank you all for being there (especially Gino with the movie stories).

Oh yes, Kendall and the other sponsors (Shelbyelite, etc.) for the nice contributions.

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Dr. Frank, it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife.

We had a fantastic time at dinner with you, Gino, Bill and all the wives.

I hope my humor didn't offend anyone. :biggrin

Thank you

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Frank....
No problem! We both owe Shelby for really coming through for us both in getting our cars out to Scottsdale on such short notice.

Thanks again Shelby!!

Chip and Veronica were such perfect hosts. Thanks go out to them too for a wonderfully coordinated Scottsdale pre-event.

Rich and Dennis and the impeccable service they give our cars.

Dave and Francesca have again outdone themselves and provided us all with lifetime memories. Thanks for a simply extraordinary event! And getting the CP cars available for Forum member purchase is also just unbelieveable. Glad they went to us owners!!

Looking forward to being again outdone next year....!!

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I'm finally just getting settled down at work after the Rally and would like to thank a few people.
First, DBK, his lovely wife and the people who kept things going in Vegas (Gordon Wolf, Bony, the GT Team, SuperB). Dave, the countless hours it took you to get this done were well worth it. You have my undying gratitude for showing us all a great time.

Chip and Veronica for the pre-Rally and being perfect hosts. I shall not forget your hospitality.

Prowler, who brought me a favorite cigar for no good reason. Hope you enjoy that Nardo car and that your daughter enjoyed crazy time with her Dad.

IndyGT, who in the face of adversity, got our cars there and back on-time. Bill really grabbed it by the horns.

StormCat for restoring his reputation with bottleholders (he really is a nice guy).

The new guys I met: Somelee, BlackIce, CMoody, PeakCompletions, TriHeart, NJGT, WNelson, etc.

I really enjoyed myself and thank you all for being there (especially Gino with the movie stories).

Oh yes, Kendall and the other sponsors (Shelbyelite, etc.) for the nice contributions.

Frank, That cigar was from the "Lewinsky Collection".

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
No problem. Just glad I was able to help. I can only imagine what was going through your head when your other transportation fell through. Everything worked out and now your car is on its way back home. All the best my friends! :cheers

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area

Frank,

It was a pleasure spending some time with you, and the rest of that little group that happend to get together........sorry for the stories, as the wine was doing most of the talking....Linda and I had a really wonderful time and we wont stop talking about it for a while. A special THANK YOU to those people (DBK,BONY,CAMILO,etc) who were able to put this together, and to pull it off in such a spectacular fashion. Thank you guys....

The icing on the cake of course was meeting most of our members....and to find so many very nice individuals which make all of this worth so much more.

We are looking forward to many more .

Gino

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
As I think about it, (when we went out to dinner with Dr. Frank) the wine steward asked Dr. Frank "Red or White." Now that's a no brainer .. :lol :rofl

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks for all what you do Doc

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
Great to finally meet you!!! Had a blast! :cheers