Thanks to GT JOEY

UFO74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 17, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
I purchased my Ford GT in mid Aug 2008. The car I was looking to purchase was in NY. Before closing the deal I wanted someone familiar with the Ford GT who was located in close proximity to the seller to examine the car and advise me if the GT was as purported to be. I was referred to GT JOEY. He was totally responsive and telephonically contacted me the next day and gave me a detailed report. When the car arrived in Florida, it was totally as GT JOEY had described it. Although I have been visiting your forum from the time I became interested in the GT, I decided to register this morning. Also thanks to another member of your forum and fellow Ultima owner Chris Moody for the advice he provided during my search.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Great! What color did you get? Do tell! This forum is a great place and offers great support to Future and current GT owners. Welcome!

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Hey Spaceman, congrats on your GT! Pics?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Welcome, I changed your status to FORD GT OWNER, please list your baby in the registry above. Enjoy this place. :)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
who is this gt joey guy? :)

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
who is this gt joey guy? :)

Probably some wack-job up north that owns a KIT car GT. Who knows?? :biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Welcome to the family !! What color ?? Where in Florida do you live ?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
:club Welcome aboard, '74! :club

Congrats on your purchase!:thumbsup:cheers

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
Al is that you?

Congrats on becoming a GT owner and a member of the forum.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
UFO74 was the gentleman who called bony at the site during the time we had the gtguys at the barn!!! Between bony and dbk, they tracked us down as we were on our way to champion!! THE GT GODS WERE IN UFO74'S FAVOR!!!Enjoy my friend, the car was sweet and thanks to bony and dbk that day or UFO74 might not have bought the car.:thumbsup Enjoy my now friend and thanks for talking to my dad!!!! as we are going through alot AGAIN!! :eek
enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

UFO74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 17, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
Appreciate the replies welcoming me to GT Forum. Will answer questions posed.

1. Color-Yellow: It has been listed on the GT Registry under UFO74

2. Live in Ft. Myers, FL.

3. cmoody-It is me, Al

4. Bony: Please email me name and address to which I should send a check and name of payee on check. GT Joey said he would never talk to me again and possibly have me wacked unless I contribute. Thanks!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Looks like GTJoey bleached his hair and grew paws since the last time i saw him. He looks a lot different... must be the NY weather.

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Congratulations!! Hope we can arrange a meet and drive this winter while the weather is perfect, and get some of the other area owners to join in!

TACHY (1195 Tungsten) BTW Will a moderator PLEASE change my profile to reflect the current VIN (do not want to rehash what became of 1174)