Thanks to everyone on this forum....and PLEASE be careful out there!

griffbl

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 8, 2006
Dallas, TX
After 10 years of GT ownership, I have sold my car. I wanted to say thank you for everyone's help. A special shout out to Shelby Smith. He has been helpful, provided great service, advice, assisted me in handling the first car I owned (which I totaled). I would give him my unqualified recommendation when it comes to buying, selling, or servicing these special cars.

Speaking of totaling cars, the best advice I ever received after purchase was to BE CAREFUL WITH ALL THAT POWER. I totaled one, and walked away, after a small blip of the throttle when the cars were a bit cool, as was the pavement. That is all it takes. I sheared a pole, came to a stop, and the pole fell over the car. Walked away unscathed, but plenty shaken. A close friend's Son was killed in his GT just a few years ago also. These are just the people I know WELL. Please, do be careful.

Thanks again to everyone for your help. Best to you all!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Sorry to see you go... I am sure you will miss the GT. I actually totaled one of my Vipers in the past. Bad tires and spun into the wall on the corkscrew at Laguna Seca.