Thanks Shadowman!

gtkurt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 25, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I can not say enough good things about Shadowman. I received my Stainless Works exhaust up grade kit today from fed ex. The kit looks great. My exhaust had broken off the mounting tabs as well. I am sure I will not have to deal with that problem again thanks to Shadowman. The only problem I have is the man would not let me pay for the parts. Makes me feel kind of guilty butt I sure appreciate the help. Kurt

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
yeah, same here! thank you bill!

everetto

GT Owner
Sep 4, 2006
Desert Southwest
Me Three! Thank you Bill ! :cheers

M

Mark O

I didn't get one from him, but he's helped me with other things. :cheers

Can someone give him a great big smooch..............and say it was from Biggs! :lol

Last edited:

KRAZYPSI

Permanent Vacation
Jan 13, 2007
I can not say enough good things about Shadowman. I received my Stainless Works exhaust up grade kit today from fed ex. The kit looks great. My exhaust had broken off the mounting tabs as well. I am sure I will not have to deal with that problem again thanks to Shadowman. The only problem I have is the man would not let me pay for the parts. Makes me feel kind of guilty butt I sure appreciate the help. Kurt

His good friend NU-NU feels the same way!:wink

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Thanks too

I have to chime in - thanks Shadowman for all of your help with the Mac relocation and short shifter install. Your advice and help was and is most appreciated.

Aug 25, 2006
You are all "VERY" welcome.

I have to say that it was very cool to see such a thread initiated and yet at the end of the day I do what I do because it feels good. Many of you have come to realize that whether I am called directly or sent a PM I will always respond and do what I can assist through a situation and if unable to I will refer to another that can.

I have shared before that this is truly one of if not the finest Forum out there supported by a great group of folks that are very passionate about the gals. I have felt from day one and this feeling remains today; she/the GT is truly "One of One" intermixed amongst many other cool gals.

Thank you all again very much for the thread and the wonderful comments.

Have fun and be safe out there particularly the many about to embark on their trip to the SoCal gathering

Takes care

Shadowman

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Shadowman approached this problem in typical fashion ..... with zeal, compassion, sincerity and objectivity. We are most fortunate to have his expert support on this forum. Thanks Bill.

Last edited: