Thanks Mr. and Mrs. DBK

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Had to check out this morning due to work emergency. A great time. The Bannisters are so talented, and one of them is quite fetching / pretty. So good seeing you folks. Terry

Attachments

• image-3.jpg
    image-3.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 343
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 335
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 332
Last edited by a moderator:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Rally 10 is surely one of the best yet!
As usual Awesome job DBK!!!!
Thank you !!! ��

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Incredible experience! Thanks Dave and Francesca!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Thank you !!! ��

Couldn't agree more incredible last 2 days and still one more to go

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Had to check out this morning due to work emergency. A great time. The Bannesters are so talented, and one of them is quite fetching / pretty. So good seeing you folks. Terry

Great to see you again, Terry ! Sorry you had to leave so soon....

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Thank you!!!!!!!

Edit:

Ha! I did the thank you in all caps... Vbullitin wouldn't let me.....

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
From one that couldn't at the last minute break lose, thank you DBK and all associated with the Rally!

I know it was the one to attend and the photos prove how great it was. I will just wait for more photos and stories.

Absolutely terrific rally!!! a huge amount of work that paid off for all of us there! Thank you again for everything to Dave and all the others who helped and sponsored the rally. Thanks also to all the Ford folks for being there for us to meet and talk with, it was wonderful!

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
Well, Rally 10 was Diana's and my first rally and wow, what a great time. Dave you really know how to do it right. Thanks to you, your wife and all the volunteers. Extremely well thought out and executed. Great to meet a lot of the people from the GT forum. Awesome group of people. Good to see people again that we met at the dinner in Scottsdale that Chip put together in January and at Fords at Carlisle GT 10 year celebration in June. Looking forward to Rally 11. Dominic

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Just when you think it can't get any better Dave sets up a Rally where we get to meet the who's who of Ford Motor Company. So beyond any of my expectations. Unbelievable!!

Vince H

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Martha and I add our thanks to Dave, Francesca, Camillo and everyone else who helped to plan and make it happen all week long. It truly is a special time and I look forward to it every year.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thank you very much for a great Rally - Great meeting you all again and for making it such a wonderful time :thumbsup:usa

:cheers
Copenhagen "Bill Dickie" GT

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Thank you very much for a great Rally - Great meeting you all again and for making it such a wonderful time :thumbsup:usa

:cheers
Copenhagen "Bill Dickie" GT

Congrats to you and Terry on a well deserved win of the annual Bill Dickie Award!! What ever will you guys do to top that accomplishment?? :biggrin

Dave / Francesca - I'm sure glad that you two are responsible for planning annual Rally's, I have gained a new appreciation for successful event planning - It's not in my DNA. Thanks for all you do!

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Dave, thanks. I have no idea how you can manage to pull this off for such a large group. It looked like it went perfect to the attendees.

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Dave,
thanks for the great "experience". We appreciate the incredible amount of work and planning to put it all together!! It was a great success. I had not been to one since the first. Made many new friends!! Look forward to Lemans and the next rally!!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Thank you !!! ��

Thanks Dave for making the event as memorable as can be. It was great to see all my friends and family and meet so many new friends.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Congrats to you and Terry on a well deserved win of the annual Bill Dickie Award!! What ever will you guys do to top that accomplishment?? :biggrin

Did we win something ???

Dave and Francesca, you make majic. Lucky us!

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN
Dave and Francesca,
This was my first rally and it exceeded all my expectations. It will for certain not be my last. Can't believe I've not attended before! The amount of work you have put in to organizing this is epic. Anyone who has tried to organize a big event understands the sheer amount of time and energy involved.

Every minute was well executed and just blew me away. The quality and precision of every event was awesome. How you were able to assemble the cast of Ford employees who re-told the 05-06 FGT stories and the new FGT reveal was amazing. Getting us inside access the development facilities, test track, museum and the people was spectacular. The small touches went well noticed. The test mule showing up during the test track debriefing was stellar. Secure underground garage parking, the goodie bags, shirts and rally posters were great touches.

Dinners and rally were so much fun and well executed. Awards, coins, offering your own house to entertain and your secure lot for trailers. There is too much to mention that you did. The dedication and generosity you showed is so appreciated. The final piece was keeping the sprinklers off our cars with cones and drink cups on the sprinkler heads during the award ceremony.

Again I can't thank you enough for an experience none of us will soon forget. Now on to Rally XI and Le Mans.

Alexander

GTX1 Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 28, 2011
Munich
Thank you Dave and Francesca for your excellent hospitality and for making Rally X just friggin' AWESOME. Alex & Mimo

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Thank you Dave & Francesca for all your hard work and time to make this happen. would have never imagined going to these places and being treated so well by the Ford family.