Thanks fjpiful !!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
While you guys were at Indy I was in the middle of my tour of the Midwest and hanging out in my home town of Davenport Iowa. My father is battling cancer and refuses to travel so the only way I was going to be able to show my dad my GT toy was to haul it up there and take him for a ride. I also pulled out my carbon fiber console and had my dad sign it
I took my Tungsten car and Frank offered to come down in his Red GT so I could have some photos of my dad between a Red & Tungsten GT. I have a Red GT as well so this was the next best thing to having both of my boys up there. Frank took the time to run down from Sterling , Ill . We got to have dinner and I got to hear some of the Indy stories.. wish I could have been there !! Just another testament to the great members of this site and the GT family !! Thanks for dinner Frank !!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Brian, I will add you dad to my prayers, your a great son! Frank is Frank, an A1 guy in my book. God bless you all.:thumbsup

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dr. Frank is the "real deal".

Way to go Frank.

:cheers

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Stormcat,
I wish you, your dad and all your family the very best.

Aug 25, 2006
Brian I was aware based on our PM's that you were traveling however (not that it was ever my business) I had no idea why and now after reading the story as shared with us I find even more respect for you

You are a good man and I think that what you did was simply awesome.

All the best for you and your family

Take care

Shadowman

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Frank is awesome! And... That was a really thoughtful thing to do Brian! I'm so sorry to hear about your father. However, I'm sure he loved both spending time with his son & seeing the GT!! God bless, MJ

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Brian, I will add you dad to my prayers, your a great son! Frank is Frank, an A1 guy in my book. God bless you all.:thumbsup

+1

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yeah, the real truth is we went blasting around I-80 doing 140 or so. Stormcat's escapades in tunnels is legendary in Florida which he kindly demonstrated while I was there.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Dr. Frank is the "real deal".

Way to go Frank.

:cheers

+1.5 on Franky...

All the best for you and your family Brian

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks for all your kind words. That's one of the reasons I like this place and the GT so much !! Embrace Life !! :cheers

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
While you guys were at Indy I was in the middle of my tour of the Midwest and hanging out in my home town of Davenport Iowa. My father is battling cancer and refuses to travel so the only way I was going to be able to show my dad my GT toy was to haul it up there and take him for a ride. I also pulled out my carbon fiber console and had my dad sign it
I took my Tungsten car and Frank offered to come down in his Red GT so I could have some photos of my dad between a Red & Tungsten GT. I have a Red GT as well so this was the next best thing to having both of my boys up there. Frank took the time to run down from Sterling , Ill . We got to have dinner and I got to hear some of the Indy stories.. wish I could have been there !! Just another testament to the great members of this site and the GT family !! Thanks for dinner Frank !!!

What a wonderful story and a testament to the folks on this site. No doubt about it, Frank is great in our books. You and your father will be in my prayers.

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Frank and Danka were awesome hosts during our caravan stop. My daughter fell in love with Danka. Their's is a great story!

Stormcat way to step up for your dad, you both will be in my prayers as well.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Storm Cat what a great motivating story for Fathers day.
You gave me an idea for my father-in law.

Frank & You really bolsters my belief that there are good people everywhere.:thumbsup

I will add your Dad to my prayer list.