Thank you for a Fantastic Trip

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
We just wanted to say THANK YOU to all for a great trip. I enjoyed putting faces to names that I have only spoken to or emailed. We counted about 29 cars that we worked on before and during the Rally. Most scheduled and some not. We are happy to be able to help out in a time of need. We would like to say a special thank you to Larry Pristo and Gordon Wolf for allowing us to work out of their homes. Without their generous hospitality we wouldn't be able to provide the services we performed (from clutches to fixing rattles). All though it is fun to answer yes to the question of "You will have that back together tomorrow, won't you?" and the answer is "No, it will be back together in a few hours." Once again thank you to all and we are looking forward to our next trip. (FL in two weeks)

Rich

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
It was great to see you and Dennis. I want to personally thank you for all that you do. It is an honor to work with you guys.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Dennis, Rich:
We are blessed to have you in our community. Thanks for all what you do!
See you guys soon.
God Bless you and America,
daniel

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Rich and Dennis-
Always a pleasure. Thanks for working on my car and glad you were able to help John (SR-71) with his splitter.
Thanks as always!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
It's always an honor......

......to bring the Eric Clapton of Ford GT repair to Scottsdale!! Hope we can do it again next year Rich.

Chip

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
Rich and Dennis:

It was great to have you there. If not I would have not been able to drive. Thank you soooooooo much.

I owe you. Please see if you can make it to the West coast of Florida.

Chris

Hammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 10, 2006
San Diego, CA
Rich and Dennis (and Steve) - I can't thank you enough for the work you did on my Tungsten car in Scottsdale. I'm still not sure how you did it all (pulley/tune, short throw shifter, trans cooler and breather, re-gapped plugs, changed oil and trans fluid) in a few hours, and made it look easy - while working with almost no sleep the night before, and probably very little the following nights! It was an honor and pleasure to spend a little time with you guys, and it was one of the high points of the whole gathering for me. And thanks again to the Pristos for allowing the use of their garage.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Thank you again, and again Rich & Dennis for the work you did on my two gals at the Rally. As always it was a pleasure doing business with you. Next time it will have to be a little more low key so we could sit and have a beer or two. :thumbsup

GordonWolf

Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 26, 2006
Las Vegas
GT Guys... and Steve

Thanks Rich and Denis!

I really appreciate the opportunity to have our cars worked on by you guys. The explanations while you worked made it even better. :thumbsup
You were 100% correct on that pulley and tune!!!!
Mac relocate is perfect. Feels like a totally different car.:biggrin

Was really bummed out to see a huge oil slick in the road after they took the garage trash away... I figured I'd call the association to report that we must have left a used oil bucket in the trash by mistake? Just then the phone rang, it was the garbage collection company to appologize for blowing a hydrolic line all over the road in front of the house. They said they would clean it up asap!
:banana:banana

Lucky today in Vegas...
GW

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
It was great meeting you and Dennis and getting my car fit in for the work was amazing with the pace you guys had. All I can say is many many thanks and as Bony said we are blessed to have you in our community. :thumbsup

:cheers
Trent

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
Dennis..Rich..PURE PROFESSIONALS :thumbsup...Thank you Larry / Gordon for providing class act facilities :cheers
Pete

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
Rich and Dennis - Incredible thanks for last minute fixes on my car in Scottsdale!!!

As always, really enjoyed talking to you guys and getting to know you a little better. The community wouldn't be the same without you!!

Gordon, great meeting you at the wednesday night dinner. Thank you for your very generous hospitality!!

Ray