testing my speedhut gauges

Dear Brombear,
i am so sorry, that in short time it was not possible to notify you about my itinerary from switzerland to Germany to see J. Alzen Motorsport in Betzdorf, to see if Jürgen can organize a dynotest in Langenfeld, near Solingen. I flew finally into Zuerich the 23th of nov. and due to the clear night, i have taken my car on the long way to Betzdorf, stopping in Böblingen to sleep and then arrive 24th, 2013 in Betzdorf, Monday the long awaited Dynotest took place, the results did make my day like heaven:

Nm at 5100 rpm 729,4 tested in 4th gear
690 to 710 Nm between 3400 to 4800 rpm, tested in 4th gear

HP (DIN) at rear axle: 641,6 at 6400 rpm, tested in 4th gear

Car was built with my engine tested at FORD-engine test stand with 582 HP (maybe SAE-HP ???)

only a pulley change was done by then, Roush U.K. in Brentwood in England, now to be found under Mountune u.k., as well in the same premises in Brentwood, England

in Feb. in the week after Saturday 15th, i will drive again to J. Alzen in Betzdorf, he has to take all the bottom plates incl. diffusor away for a good cleaning of my beloved car. Let's meet then on the way up to him, or on my return trip to Switzerland either in Feb. or March 2014.
Do you think we can arrange that ?

FelixIbizaSwitzerland

Thanks for the hint, know that already :) wanted to see Felix specific Gauges because I am thinking about something similar and sometimes a pictures is much better compared to my Imagination :)