Super Snake Color Opinion

drof gt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 10, 2006
Los Angeles
I ordered a Black GT500 a couple months ago, just to get SS 725 package. I would not have ordered the car or put the deposit down if it weren't for the 725 HP. The HP figure alone makes me smile. I am afraid to call about the insurance, will they even want to insure it?

jsalomon

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 20, 2006
Newport Beach, CA
I ordered a Black GT500 a couple months ago, just to get SS 725 package. I would not have ordered the car or put the deposit down if it weren't for the 725 HP. The HP figure alone makes me smile. I am afraid to call about the insurance, will they even want to insure it?

Well it's nice to know someone actually wanted the mate black stripe on black car color combo! I'm good with it now.

I have not even thought about insurance! I better call my broker on Monday!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Well it's nice to know someone actually wanted the mate black stripe on black car color combo! I'm good with it now.

I have not even thought about insurance! I better call my broker on Monday!

Jim,

I'm with you on the matte black stripes. They really set the ride off. My comment about the waxing was to figure out a solution and potentially head off a problem later on.

As a matter of fact, since Syco's observation about matte black stripes on the GT...well, it's got me thinking.

Nonetheless, I can't wait to see your ride terrorizing Newport Beach! :willy

jsalomon

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 20, 2006
Newport Beach, CA
Jim,

I'm with you on the matte black stripes. They really set the ride off. My comment about the waxing was to figure out a solution and potentially head off a problem later on.

As a matter of fact, since Syco's observation about matte black stripes on the GT...well, it's got me thinking.

Shelby won't commit to any dates except that it will be built sometime in 08. I am hearing by mid to late summer. Can't wait to take it to HB and show it to all you Shelby experts!

jsalomon

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 20, 2006
Newport Beach, CA
Jim,

By the way I think you should do the mate black stripes, so that we can drive around with the FGT and the SS and blow people away:cheers