Stillen visit

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
If anyone in Southern California is looking for a place to take their GT Stillen looks like a great shop.

Took my GT in for an oil change. First off they were cheaper than the Ford dealer. All the techs were dressed sharp. They had 4 techs on hand just to make sure the car was put on the lift correctly. They covered the inside, cleaned the shields under the car, checked my tire pressure and removed my air filter to check for debris (all without me asking to do so). They had 2 guys working on the car whenever anything needed to be lifted to avoid scratches. Even gave me the extra bottle of oil that wasn’t used.

Steve Millen came out and showed me his GT. Also meet his son, Kyle, who gave me a quick tour of the facility. They do their own R&D, injection molding and CNC machining on site to ensure quality.

I know an oil change is an easy task but I’ve heard a few other places that managed to screw it up royally. If this is how Stillen does an oil change then I’ll feel confident bringing my car there for anything..

Looks like they plan on making a line of products for our cars. Since Steve is racing the car we should see some cool stuff. Good to know there’s a place like this close to home.:thumbsup

Chris

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
CRAP!!!!! MORE proof I live in the wrong part of the country.:bored

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
I've been looking for a place to do a more agreesive alignment for the GT, and I might have found THE place. Thanks Chris.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Thanks Chris, this is helpful. I've toured the place with Kyle Millen, I didn't even think of it as a resource for oil changes.

Now I will...

IMG_5133a.jpg

Last edited: