Steve A's GT on new wheels, on display at LA Auto Show *pics inside*

svt4stv

Oct 26, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
the car is Kentia Hall, booth K620. the company is Garage Envy which is owned by a friend of Steve's.

we didnt know the status of the booth and what time the car would finally get in so i had my "model" (a friend) on stand-bye till i knew it was a go. unfortunately, when she almost made it to the convention center, security walks by and tells us we have 25 minutes :( and she still had to get dressed, do make-up etc.... i guess it kind of worked out because i got a chance to see the lightning conditions and now can make plans to change things when we go back to try again.

KB pullied GT sitting on 19/20" three piece satin black Chicanes with satin black lips. gloss black assembly bolts and caps with custom etched "Ford GT" logos. we had the lug nuts powdercoated gloss black but they ended up not fitting :bash:

IMG_6745.jpg

IMG_6777.jpg

IMG_6764.jpg

IMG_6765.jpg

IMG_6785.jpg

IMG_6772.jpg

IMG_6796.jpg

IMG_6766.jpg

IMG_6803.jpg

IMG_6798.jpg

IMG_6791.jpg

stay tuned for upcoming, better pics, with a "model" :banana

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
Ok. so the whole "garage envy' thing is defiinately working on all of us. Hope he's taking care of you because your car definately makes the booth!

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Beautiful, just beautiful. Congrats Steve. :thumbsup

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
...well these pics now mandate a visit to the LA Auto Show. The ride looks great!

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Steve,

LOOOOOOKING GOOOOOOD !!! :thumbsup

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
killer! :thumbsup

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
Is that the stock ride height?

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Very F%^$#@*% nice!!!

I see Galpin in the background, they're going to have "GT Envy".....:biggrin

Last edited:

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Thanks for the nice words but thats not my car. Easy mistake to make due to the only difference between our cars is the exhaust. The car is owned by William W.E.S. and he has a problem with copying everything I do:lol
I also have no problem talking $#^@ about him because he is a professional lurker here and refuses to post and defend himself:lol. My car was going to make the show but is at the dealer having a clutch warrantee work done.

On another note the friend that owns the booth is friend to all of us. None other than Woobose from these forms. Last year he became a large investor in the company Garage Envy. Bruce is way to classy to plug his own business here on the forum so being the classless sob I am I'll do it for him! He will be at the show on Sunday so stop by and check out his booth.:thumbsup

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I didn't even notice that was William's car :lol

Wheels look good homie.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Looks killer !!!

Aug 25, 2006
the car is Kentia Hall, booth K620. the company is Garage Envy which is owned by a friend of Steve's.

we didnt know the status of the booth and what time the car would finally get in so i had my "model" (a friend) on stand-bye till i knew it was a go. unfortunately, when she almost made it to the convention center, security walks by and tells us we have 25 minutes :( and she still had to get dressed, do make-up etc.... i guess it kind of worked out because i got a chance to see the lightning conditions and now can make plans to change things when we go back to try again.

KB pullied GT sitting on 19/20" three piece satin black Chicanes with satin black lips. gloss black assembly bolts and caps with custom etched "Ford GT" logos. we had the lug nuts powdercoated gloss black but they ended up not fitting :bash:

stay tuned for upcoming, better pics, with a "model" :banana

She looks HOT !!!

however ....... what happened to the mud flaps?

Truly very nice

Shadowman

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
She looks HOT !!!

however ....... what happened to the mud flaps?

Truly very nice

Shadowman

Shadowman, this is Williams car not mine. I posted earlier that the only difference between his car and mine was the exhaust but as you so keenly pointed out I have the flaps and he doesn't.....yet.:biggrin

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Is that the stock ride height?

No. The car has been lowered 1 1/8th front and 7/8ths rear.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I love the black wheels. Wait for pics on my yellow GT!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
looks bitchin :)

Woboose

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 2, 2006
Malibu, CA
Thanks for the plug...

Me classy? Huh! Just for that:

Friends and family discount to all Forum members.

See ya Saturday.

Thanks for the nice words but thats not my car. Easy mistake to make due to the only difference between our cars is the exhaust. The car is owned by William W.E.S. and he has a problem with copying everything I do:lol
I also have no problem talking $#^@ about him because he is a professional lurker here and refuses to post and defend himself:lol. My car was going to make the show but is at the dealer having a clutch warrantee work done.

On another note the friend that owns the booth is friend to all of us. None other than Woobose from these forms. Last year he became a large investor in the company Garage Envy. Bruce is way to classy to plug his own business here on the forum so being the classless sob I am I'll do it for him! He will be at the show on Sunday so stop by and check out his booth.:thumbsup

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
Me classy? Huh! Just for that:

Friends and family discount to all Forum members.

See ya Saturday.

OK, so I've got garage envy. Building a home in Maine. Do you do work on the east coast?

Thanks,

Rob

Aug 25, 2006
Shadowman, this is Williams car not mine. I posted earlier that the only difference between his car and mine was the exhaust but as you so keenly pointed out I have the flaps and he doesn't.....yet.:biggrin

Nothing like putting me in my place; LOL

Thank you; I too agree that the black wheels look very nice.

Takes care

Shadowman

rsvdhd

Permanent Vacation
Oct 6, 2007
Those are some amazing wheels! love them...