Steeda

Mamzer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2006
South Florida
Any body have any info on steeda here in so. fl. My dealership wants to send my car there for a pulley swap and tune. Anything I should know or know to ask? Any help appreciated.

doccars

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 10, 2005
I had been down to their facility several years ago looking for mechanical modifications for my Pantera (they were unable to assist). They do a reasonalble amount of mail order in addition to special edition Mustangs similar to Saleen and Rauch. I have had no experience with my GT but the facilities although not as large as Saleen etc. looked professional. I suggest questioning them on their experience and possible references with any updates that you are considering. Wish I could be of more help.

mike becks

GT Owner
Aug 7, 2006
Dania
Steeda`s ok by me

I took my car to them almost 3 months ago.I left with pulley, Borla ,throttle bodies filters , programer 2 dyno runs. They said it would take 2 full days . it did .they were vrey professional,informed and I would reccomend them to any one who owna a FGT or any ford.The GT came out of ther like it had been reborn .I don`t work there or know any one that does. and if you want to ask me any thing you can my # is 954-292-0837 Mike is my name and I live in Dania.:banana :banana :banana :banana :biggrin

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
My wife used to work at Steeda as in the accounting dept.
As far as I know, they are a Mustang shop and also work on Ford focus.

I have nothing good or bad to say, but they have been modifying Mustangs for a long long time and they really care about what they do.

Would I send a Mustang to the to have work done? Yes
Would I send my GT to them to have work done? No

I don't have anyone else to recommend, but I don't see why Steeda should be a better pick than say a Ford dealer.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Any body have any info on steeda here in so. fl. My dealership wants to send my car there for a pulley swap and tune. Anything I should know or know to ask? Any help appreciated.

Mamzer-

You are close to one of the top GT tuners in the country; Heffner over in Sarasota. I would strongly recommend that you get in touch with Jason. He did the pulley and tune on my GT and I am very happy. IMHO Well worth the time/distance to have him do your work.

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Mamzer-

You are close to one of the top GT tuners in the country; Heffner over in Sarasota. I would strongly recommend that you get in touch with Jason. He did the pulley and tune on my GT and I am very happy. IMHO Well worth the time/distance to have him do your work.

+1:thumbsup