Speeds Supercar exposed

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Did anyone watch Speed channels Supercars Exposed last night? There was a great story on the GT driving school at Willow Springs. I would imagine a few members were being filmed!!!

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Yes I saw it and was surprised no one here posted it before the show - a proactive group here! It was as good a commercial for the GT as the original TV Thunderhill promotional shown in January 2005. Even better, it lasted 10 minutes instead of 60 seconds. It should help generate some interest in the GT school - for those who might be sitting on the fence. Looke like fun to me! :thumbsup

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
that was Richard Hill aka "TallCarGuy" from this site that they interviewed in the the white GT. he runs the GT skool. he averaged 198 mph at the silver state classic in his camaro.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
i saw the show ! i thought it was a good show with the driving school etc...

steve

mousecatcher

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2007
San Mateo, CA
cool! i gave up on that show awhile ago (it sucks pretty bad) but i'll have to check out this episode.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm pretty sure that's an old episode. Heck, I KNOW it is. The new season will start airing sometime in Feb. I don't think it's as good as Top Gear (well, the dialogue is not as entertaining), but Tanner is fun and he's got hot cars!!!

And that one of the FGT School is definately my favourite!!! :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It is unfortunate that that show is pretty lame but they have had more than one episode with some good GT footage.