Speedhut Gauges Installed!

Rickymay

GT Owner
Sep 20, 2012
Katy, Texas
Installed the Speedhut gauges. What a great sight to have all gauges working for the first time since I bought the car. The tach, oil pressure, and voltmeter were all dead.
I'm extremely happy with the Speedhut gauges and the great customer service they provided through out the process. Instuctions made install a breeze.
Ready for install
Ready to install.jpg
Lights on
Installed lights on.jpg

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
They look great! :thumbsup

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Wow. What a difference. They look awesome.

Vince H

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...The tach, oil pressure, and voltmeter were all dead....

Send those bad gauges to DBK for the evaluation by Ford...

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
They look very nice, I'll bet they'll match perfectly the red/white GTs, do you mind sharing your order specs ? (font type, etc...)- Thanks !

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Night view is great! Day view too. Well chosen. Bet they look great with your car color.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Oooof,

I hope that is just camera angle that makes the aluminum panel look like a very different color. Is Yours something other than the brushed aluminum in black that they offer? :confused

Mine are on order, waiting for special parts to arrive, I need to know If I need to get the plain brushed panel and have it hard coat black anodized which is what I believe the OEM panel is.

Agree with everyone, your gauges look great.

Rickymay

GT Owner
Sep 20, 2012
Katy, Texas
Oooof,

I hope that is just camera angle that makes the aluminum panel look like a very different color. Is Yours something other than the brushed aluminum in black that they offer? :confused

Mine are on order, waiting for special parts to arrive, I need to know If I need to get the plain brushed panel and have it hard coat black anodized which is what I believe the OEM panel is.

Agree with everyone, your gauges look great.

I ordered the black finish. Apparently the vendor they used for these painted them the wrong color, and there has been quite a delay getting the correct ones in. I've been out in the middle of nowhere with no phone service. I will give them a call today to find out if indeed this is the black finish.

Rickymay

GT Owner
Sep 20, 2012
Katy, Texas
They look very nice, I'll bet they'll match perfectly the red/white GTs, do you mind sharing your order specs ? (font type, etc...)- Thanks !

Junior, they are the white dial/red font, font is Eurostyle, and pointer is red/glows red. Bezel is the revolution silver. Hope this helps.

Rickymay

GT Owner
Sep 20, 2012
Katy, Texas
Just spoke to Speedhut. They just received the black panels and are shipping one out to me. Not sure if I want to replace it though. Then againg I'm just happy to have gauges that work!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Please keep us posted on the panel. They should be hardcoat anodized (not paint) in my opinion.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Veddy veddy nice!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
The night view reminds me of a helicopter night-ops lighting, very cool.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Just spoke to Speedhut. They just received the black panels and are shipping one out to me. Not sure if I want to replace it though. Then againg I'm just happy to have gauges that work!

Those really look great Rickymay!

Interesting that I had the same issue last week with Speedhut. Ordered the set with the black panel. Arrived and the gauges were spot on but the the panel was gray. I called them, Elise in the office apologized and made the correction. Supposedly my black panel in on the way...they have already sent me a UPS return label for the gray panel.

Last edited:

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Thanks, did I mention they look very nice !

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Ricky, do your say "Speedhut" on them? On the very bottom? They tell me they all say that now and its NOT removable.

topshot

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2012
Metro Detroit, MIchigan
They look great, the only thing I would like would be to have a flat bottom tach.......

Love the fuel ga. And the shift lights.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Ricky, How did your replacement panel turn out?

Rickymay

GT Owner
Sep 20, 2012
Katy, Texas
Ricky, do your say "Speedhut" on them? On the very bottom? They tell me they all say that now and its NOT removable.
They don't have Speedhut imprinted on them. Interesting that they put that on as they offer custom printing on them.

Still haven't received the correct black faceplate. Talked to them again last week and was told they would ship it out for this week.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
I spoke with them today. ALL new orders will have (printed on the bottom) "Made in the USA by Speedhut" on them. You can PAY $20 each to have this removed.

Not the best marketing plan I have seen.......