dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Saleen SSV will commence building me one of these next week:

attachment.php

They had a gulf one on the wall and I was sold. They tried to get the girl who owned it to sell me that one on the spot, but it was no big deal to wait so Mike Z is going to have a new one made. I called Francesca to waffle on Heritage or White/Blue but I chose Heritage because it looked pretty damn cool. It's reasonably priced at $1,000, because it's pretty big (I'd say about 1/4 scale) and you're not getting one of these anywhere else.

I tried desperately to get GTJoey to buy the table on the floor in red and white. I even played barter between him and Mike Z. All the stories of "throw it in the back of the truck" and even with me driving down the price, Mike offering free personal delivery to NY, and the Mark LT here to actually put it in the bed if needed...and we couldn't get him to buy it :frown :lol

If anybody wants the half-car for the wall, call Saleen SSV. I do believe that these are now available just like the table is, and they can be customized in any color. Can't wait to get it and mount it in the garage!

*EDIT*

Here is the list for those who want the group buy:

1. DBK (Heritage #6)
2. Florida Chris (Heritage #6)
3. Abolfaz
4. Spirit (Heritage #6)
5. AJB (Blue/White Stripes)
6. Prowler (Red/White Stripes)
7. 06fordGT (White/Blue Stripes)
8. machone (Black/Silver Stripes)
9. Vyprgt2 (Red/White Stripes)
10. Awsum GT (White/Blue Stripes)
11. Mamzer (Black, no stripes)
12. Getbit (Blue/White stripes *wall and table piece + Bigs table + 83% finders fee)
13. Tungsten (Tungsten/Stripes)
14. samthejeepman (red/white stripes)
15. 427Aggie (Heritage #6)
16. fjpikul (Red/White stripes)
17. Kirby Veira (White/Blue stripes)
18. Cobrar (Red/White Stripes)
19. ByeEnzo (White/Blue stripes)
20. Lightning (Red/White stripes)
21. dbtgt (Quicksilver/Black stripes)
22. Flash (Heritage #7)
23. doccars (Red/White stripes)
24. Raddox (Blue/White stripes)
25. BigsGT (Tungsten/QS stripes *wall and table*)
26. PILOTJPW1 (Blue/White stripes)
27. THamonGT (White/Blue stripes)
28. Gulf GT (Heritage #6)
29. Midnite Blue (Heritage #1)
30. SteveA (Red/White stripes)
31. Bony (White/Blue stripes)
32. KMCBOSS (Red/White stripes)

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
If anybody wants the half-car for the wall, call Saleen SSV. I do believe that these are now available just like the table is, and they can be customized in any color. Can't wait to get it and mount it in the garage!

I'm all over that. :thumbsup You got a name I should ask for at Saleen or will the receptionist know what's up?

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
How about a group buy?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The receptionist should know what the deal is because it's on that far wall in view from the desk where they keep the merch. I'd just tell them that Mike Zielinski sold me one and you want the same.

Or if there really is group buy interest, I'll be out there early next week to sign off for mine, and I'll arrange it. If we can get ten, I'd have them write it up for all of us.

Anyone else?

:cheers

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
My guess is you'll have ten sold in 24 hours or less as soon as guys have had a chance to read this post.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm In !!

The receptionist should know what the deal is because it's on that far wall in view from the desk where they keep the merch. I'd just tell them that Mike Zielinski sold me one and you want the same.

Or if there really is group buy interest, I'll be out there early next week to sign off for mine, and I'll arrange it. If we can get ten, I'd have them write it up for all of us.

DBK
Florida Chris
Abolfaz

Anyone else?

:cheers

Dave,

I'm In !!

I'll take one in the Heritage version with # 6 on the Roundel of course.

Let me know what I need to do next.

Thanks,

Fred

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Then lets do it. Everybody that wants one, post up, I'll make a list and when I go in next week I'll get a price and details.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Make mine Heritage #6 like Fred's.

Oh, and I reserve the right to order a Midnight Blue one as well. Just need to find somewhere to put it...I'll let you know by Monday.

I am betting that Awsum and Bony will be in as well...

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Wall Model.

Dave - I would like one also...Midnight Blue with white Stripes.
((Red calipers and Forged wheels (if they make them that way))

Also...Let me know if you need help picking any of them up...I just took delivery of my Expedition Extended Length vehicle and they should fit..

Andy Benedict AJB 2006 Blue white stripes #1541

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
How About This?

QUESTION ?

Dave here we go with a special request:

Mrs. Spirt wants to know if these can also be made in reverse [that is in a mirror image]?:shrug

If so, she also wants one [again Heritage # 6 but facing the opposite direction]. :thumbsup

Let me know if Saleen SSV can do this.

BOOK ENDS ?? WHO KNOWS !! I just never know what's going on in that pretty little redhead of hers.:willy :eek :confused :bang I gave up years ago trying to understand what goes on in there. :frown :rofl :frown Just Roll With It !! :biggrin :rofl :lol :biggrin

Will take 2 if this is doable.:thumbsup

Thanks,

Fred

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Me too Dave!

If the price is right and freight isn't horrible, put me in too. Red/Wht stripes. I see someone requested upgrade whls and red calipers...that would be nice if possible. Chris

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
How fast was that car going when it slid into your wall??

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
white with blue stripes

machone

GT Owner
Nov 1, 2006
Black with siver stripes

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
<<If the price is right and freight isn't horrible, put me in too. Red/Wht stripes. I see someone requested upgrade whls and red calipers...that would be nice if possible>>

Me too- red with white stripes, red calipers and upgraded wheels if possible

About how much do these beauties weigh?

That makes 10 so far!!

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I'm in for the fastest color... white with blue to go along with my GT table. Do I get a discount for buying the table, bubble and the wall GT????

Mamzer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2006
South Florida
me likey

black no stripe, red calipers if possible, Oh what the hell put the mac in it too? LOL!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'm sorry, it can only be customized by color of the car. The wheels remain the same wheel as pictured.

The car is very light. I believe it is hollow fiberglass or some type of composite. I looked from behind the screen the model at SSV was mounted on, and it was just mounted with 4 bolts onto to brackets. I can't imagine it weighs very much at all.

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
I'm in!

Blue with white stripes.

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
I'd like to get a table if they aren't too high. Do you have a price on those? Tungsten and Silver. If the table isn't available I'd be in for the wall mounted one.

Status
Not open for further replies.