Some thing that made me think...

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
*** Note this is NOT an Obama bashing post and not intended to be viewed that way. *****

In reading an article about a new book countering the Cult of Obama some things popped out. The author of the book stated that BHO attended a radical "black" church in Chicago and to counter the BHO campaign responded that the book was wrong and he simply attended http://www.tucc.org/ . (I posted the link so you could review it and its imagery for your own take on it)

Now what popped to me is this. It seems that there are so many people in this country that tout the "homeland" meaning thier country of origin. ( Africa, PR, Italy wherever ... this is not aimed at any one group here as I stated earlier) Now if the mother land was so great and better than USA .. why in h@ll are you still living here? Is what immediately came to mind. Personally I am of mixed genis so I am truly a "mutt" .. IE the prototypical AMERICAN. Is it just the media marketing to the fringe or has America truly become the HYPHEN nation? :bs