SOCAL GT's July 4th

dustin

Sep 8, 2006
socal
Hey guys, it is Dustin from Village Coffee Roaster/ Supercar Sunday in Calabasas..... just wanted to let you know that there is a meet July 4th at the shop in the morning.
All the Ferrari and Lambo guys are coming in. Some of us are doing a lunch in malibu too. If you want info, let me know.

www.supercarsunday.com for location

www.villagecoffeeroaster.com

lthlvpr

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
So actually July 4th, not the Sunday after the 4th? Looked like these only happened on Sundays.
Please confirm.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Not sure I want to hang with the "flipper crowd" and their Italian muscle :biggrin Kinda of a step down wouldn't you think?

lthlvpr

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
Can anyone confirm if this is happening on July 4th or the sunday after July 4th?????

racegirl

i'm wondering the same thing...i have no idea if its tomorrow, or sunday???

cudacharlie

Dec 21, 2005
SoCal
I think Dustin means ON the 4th (tomorrow).... Despite the F-car guys in the F-car logo'ed hats, shoes, jacket, belt buckle, and keyfob, it's a good hang if you're local-ish. Beats the heck out of getting beat up for an hour on the 405 to get to Irvine. (Did that in the Elise and it was NOT one of the great drives of all time, although the variety of cars in Irvine IS impressive...)

I'll be there with the green '70 Cuda 440 convertible... anybody feel like giving me a ride around the block? :biggrin

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Have a great 4th of July everyone!

The fireworks started a day early for me, with my lovely wife giving birth to our second son, with contractions starting at 3:30 am this morning.

Mom and new baby are doing great.

racegirl

The fireworks started a day early for me, with my lovely wife giving birth to our second son, with contractions starting at 3:30 am this morning.

CONGRATS!!!

I am thinking about waking up early and heading down to woodland hills...have to first confirm that with dad though..we might not make it because of the sespe creek car show in fillmore..

everyone: Have a Good 4th! BE SAFE!! :usa

Jones

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2007
Orange County, CA
Hey Syco, congrats. Glad to hear everything went well! Stick to two, three is tough!! After the third, I got snipped, now it's all for sport!

Jones

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Dittos on the new family member SYCO! Most excellent news. Now I understand why your wife wasn't at Irving last Saturday! I think "Le Mans" is a good first name!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id

Very cool Randy! All the best to you and the growing family.:thumbsup

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Congrats Randy!:party Fantastic news, glad mom and son are doing well.

Rick

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
CONGRATS RANDY!
Uncle Bony

Woboose

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 2, 2006
Malibu, CA

Randy,

Congrats on the second one - hope mom amd baby are doing well. Only 16 years til he borrows the GT.

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA

Congrats:cheers ...as we typically request with a new arrival...lets see some pics

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
:party Thats great news Randy! All the best to you and the family. It will be easy to remember this sons B-day. My oldest girl just turned 4 on the 4th!:usa

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
My dad and three of my friends have the 4th as their birthday! I think Woboose is wrong, it is only 15 years til he is driving the GT, that is when you and your wife are on a 2nd honeymoon and you left the keys where the Boys could find them, then they'll be out in the Black Fury checking out the action in Dad's vintage GT!!! :banana

H

HHGT

Congrats Randy!!! Post Pics!!!!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Woohoo! Thanks for all the heartfelt wishes everyone. I'll try to put up a picture soon, of course, my wife vetoes any camera within 100 feet of her, so it'll take some cropping...

I am going stir crazy in the hospital...

dustin

Sep 8, 2006
socal
I think Dustin means ON the 4th (tomorrow).... Despite the F-car guys in the F-car logo'ed hats, shoes, jacket, belt buckle, and keyfob, it's a good hang if you're local-ish. Beats the heck out of getting beat up for an hour on the 405 to get to Irvine. (Did that in the Elise and it was NOT one of the great drives of all time, although the variety of cars in Irvine IS impressive...)

I'll be there with the green '70 Cuda 440 convertible... anybody feel like giving me a ride around the block? :biggrin

I saw you there...i apologize for not saying hello. it has been a busy couple of days and i had not checked the forum....

Yes, sundays are the staple, with the last sunday being the biggest.

By the by, July 29th, the last sunday of the month, we are doing a lunch in malibu if any of you wish to join...a little bit of everything...exotics, muscle...etc...
nice making some new friends today,

D