So.......

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I was in my bedroom, minding my own business, when what should appear in my window but a “Peeping Floridaho Chris”. Apparently, after spending the day giving helicopter rides to underprivileged local kids, he decided to harass the neighbors. Later on, to show his compassion for underprivileged wives and dogs, he gave Mrs. SteveA and her dog a ride in his jet to see her ailing father in California.

Thanks again Chris!

(Guys, what a collection of toys)

Attachments

• jet2.jpg
    jet2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 166
  • jet1.jpg
    jet1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 172
  • heli2.jpg
    heli2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 165
  • heli1.jpg
    heli1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 164

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Wow!! I need some friends like that!

H

HHGT

Steve, isn't that the same towel you put under your Ars when you drive the GT?

Just kidding buddy that Heli would creep the hell out of me. Hope your father in law gets better.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Yes, hope you father-in-law gets better.

'
Chris...When are you coming to Texas? I have a home-battered chicken fried steak waiting for you, Makers Mark, and cigars on the patio around the pool. Stay as long as you like!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Hmm, Chris, you know there is a pretty decent municipal airport here in Jonesboro. I expect this to be your next stop! :)

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Hope your father in law gets better.
:agree:

There are some pretty nice guys that hang out on this Forum. Well done Chris.:thumbsup

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
SteveA is alive.................!

Your dog is my daughter's dog's twin. I will send email images. Amazing? Did you get your dog from a breeder in Ogden, Utah?

How is life? Sounds like there is no way you are coming back to Lemmon Heights! Miss the runs to Flo's

Aug 25, 2006
Very nice

Takes care

Shadowman

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I was in my bedroom, minding my own business.........

I think there's a story in itself right there.

H

HHGT

I think there's a story in itself right there.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl I almost choked on my coffee....

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl I almost choked on my coffee....

I guess this is why you got a little creeped out Sam, you can build all the gates and fences around your property you want but when that chopper shows up you had better have your pants (or trousers for you Neil) zipped up. LOL!

Thanks for the father in-law well wishes guys. Sadly he has a very tired heart, some worn out arteries and diabetes. So we are seeing and enjoying him as much as possible, and Chris has been helping by letting us tag along as he flys back and forth on business.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Wow!! I need some friends like that!

If you've met Chris, you do have a friend like that!