So Cal to Scottsdale Rally to Rally to Rally IV

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Hilo you are really on your game....should we call you Hilo Garman?:biggrin
Here you are coming from the Island and organizing everything for us howlies on the Mainland! :lol

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
You guys are making me want to drive to CA just to drive back to Scottsdale for the pre-rally! :banana

So why not do it? :biggrin

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Hilo you are really on your game....should we call you Hilo Garman?:biggrin
Here you are coming from the Island and organizing everything for us howlies on the Mainland! :lol

Thanks KJR. I used to be a computer programmer. I can't help myself.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Thanks KJR. I used to be a computer programmer. I can't help myself.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale hotel arrangements finalized.

Gentlemen,

Okay, our hotel arrangements have been finalized at the Marriott Scottsdale Suites Old Town. I have arranged a killer good guy rate of $109 per night (normally $199 per night). This hotel provides our group with separate, barricaded, and very secure underground parking. You can sleep well at night knowing that your baby is out the weather and out of sight. Guarded parking will be provided at all events. In order to guarantee our group rate you must call Marriott's Reservations Department at 1-800-228-9290 and tell them you will be attending the Ford GT Rally over the nights of October 10 and 11 at the Marriott Scottsdale Suites Old Town, 7325 E. 3rd Ave, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85251. Please make your reservation ASAP as I only have 15 rooms guaranteed at this rate. Post up here once your hotel reservations have been made. If you have any difficulties I can be reached on my cell phone at 602-430-4877. This is a very nice hotel with a great bar and restaurant situated in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. If you need to call the hotel directly(use the 800 number for your reservation) the hotel can be reached at 480-945-1550.

I guarantee everybody a GREAT time!! Cheers! :cheers

Chip

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Chipster -

Reservation made and confirmed - Thanks

Ralphie

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town

Chip:

Reservation made and confirmed !!:thumbsup

Allen Besselievre

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Thanks, Chip.

Reservation made.

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Blu sad....

Stuff happens and BLU can't make this years rally....Family first...GO BLU:frown

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Thanks for arranging the Marriott for us, Chip. What should we do about reservations in Ft. Stockton?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Stuff happens and BLU can't make this years rally....Family first...GO BLU:frown

Damn!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Ft. Stockton

Thanks for arranging the Marriott for us, Chip. What should we do about reservations in Ft. Stockton?

Dave,

Stand by on that. I'm still checking things out there and will post that information in a couple weeks.

Chip

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
I don't believe it. Blu not making a run? Wow. That is first!

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal

Sorry to hear that George, hope all is OK. I missed last year's for family issues that changed along the way also. :thumbsup

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Made my room reservations at the Marriott yesterday! :biggrin

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
To everyone who is planning to join the caravan (Stunts - I have you as a tentative participant); If you would like to exchange phone numbers so we can communicate along the way please PM me. I will collect and distribute them among the group. I already have Aloha GT’s, AMB’s and PL510*Jeff’s.

I copied the schedule/plan to the #1 post in this thread to make it easier to find.

I don’t know about you guys, but I am really looking forward to the start of what is going to be a great time thanks to the efforts of Dave, Chip and many others.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Dave/Kevin -

I won't be joining the group in Ontario, as I have to be in Scottsdale earlier in order for the GT Guys to do some work on my car. I'll see all of you when you get in Saturday afternoon.

Ralphie

Last edited:

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Ralphie

I have some GOOD used CATS if you need them !!!:thumbsup

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Have a safe trip, Ralphie.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
OK Ralphie, drive there safely. :thumbsup
Look forward to seeing you there when we arrive, and joining you on towards Texas.