So Cal Spring Run

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
OK Guys and Gals,
Here is our proposed route for the May 19th So Cal Spring Run.
The custom route has been carefully crafted by our own "Cooltech Kendall".
We are fine tuning it, but clearly this is a phenomenal sequence of roads up in the mountains north/northwest of Los Angeles.
We will be adding more details over the next week or so, but block out that date now and get all your service work taken care of. :thumbsup

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...FbScDAIdZlzv-A;FRaVDAIdztHu-A&t=p&mra=ls&z=12

We will convene at 8:00AM at a McDonalds right off the Interstate 5 Freeway, Lyons/Pico Canyon exit.

SoCal Spring Run 2012
8:00am SHARP
McDonalds
25323 Chiquella Ln., Stevenson Ranch, CA

McDonald's and a Shell Station sit right up off the Interstate 5 on your left as you exit Lyons/Pico Canyon. You can't miss them.

http://www.mapquest.com/?version=1.0&hk=5-XFTjzYpN

So confirmed participants are:

Midnite Blu
Hollywoodstunts
Kingman
AMB
Ralphie and Piccola
Cobra1339
Craig (non forum member)
Tim V. (non forum member)
Stunts (a maybe needs to go firm!)
Chris A (a maybe needs to go firm!)
Woboose (a maybe needs to go firm!)
Shelby#18
HHGT
KJRGT

Last edited:

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.
Looks like a lot of fun.. Count me in. Are we meeting at Kendall's? What time? :driving::party:thumbsup

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
I'm in! I bet Kendall's neighbors will love the sound of GT's first thing in the morning. :wink

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
putting it in my calendar and we'll see :)

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Midnite Blu will be there..................GO BLU

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Count me in!!! Where and what time do we meet, as I am comming from San Diego.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Good to see some of the regular team is showing up for this!

We will convene at 8:00AM at a McDonalds right off the Interstate 5 Freeway, Lyons/Pico Canyon exit.

SoCal Spring Run 2012
8:00am SHARP
McDonalds
25323 Chiquella Ln., Stevenson Ranch, CA

McDonald's and a Shell Station sit right up off the Interstate 5 on your left as you exit Lyons/Pico Canyon. You can't miss them.

http://mapq.st/KbRKbb

Who else will come have a great GT day with us?? Chris A? Woboose? Hollywoodstunts? Syco? Atomic GT? Kingman? RV King? Others???

Last edited:

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Mr. Kevin...hope all is well.......If I can get the damn thing smogged I'll be there.

Last edited:

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Well then that means we will see you Chris!

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
The address for the Arco AM/PM on Pico Canyon Road that I can get is: 24770 Pico Canyon Road,Stevemson Ranch,CA. 91381; Is that the correct one?

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
OK guys, we are off to a good start...let's get some additional fire power on this Spring Run!

Last edited:

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I did a pre run yesterday morning and let me tell you Kendall nailed down a GREAT ROUTE for us on May 19!
As it stands now the route is about 2 hours from start to finish, including two stops (gas/restroom and photo spot). We may add on a final drive of 30 minutes or so, researching now.
As far as I know we are at 11 comfirmed and 2 still to confirm...I posted what I know for attendees on the first post of this thread.
More is always merrier, let's kick this up to at least 20 GT brethren!

Last edited:

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.
Looks like a lot of fun.. Count me in. Are we meeting at Kendall's? What time? :driving::party:thumbsup
Just got home and I will have to work on the 19th one of my associates just had a baby so I get to work to cover for her. Have fun the rest of you:frown

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
I did a pre run yesterday morning and let me tell you Kendall nailed down a GREAT ROUTE for us on May 19!
As it stands now the route is about 2 hours from start to finish, including two stops (gas/restroom and photo spot). We may add on a final drive of 30 minutes or so, researching now.
As far as I know we are at 11 comfirmed and 2 still to confirm...I posted what I know for attendees on the first post of this thread.
More is always merrier, let's kick this up to at least 20 GT brethren!

Sounds like a great route and should be tons of fun. I wish I could joing the crew, but I have a flight to NYC first thing on Sunday and need Saturday to get ready for my business meeting. Please send pics.

regards, marc

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Barry, Marc, sorry to hear you have to miss this Saturday's outing.
Look forward to later this year when we pull the next one together!

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I wanted to bump this thread back on page 1 in case some fellow SoCal GT folks had not been on the forum lately.
We have a great group and super route waiting for us this Saturday morning.
If you are just seeing this or your schedule changed and now you have a hall pass, let me know so we know your'e coming!
kjr521@gmail.com

DLKGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 10, 2005
Southern CA & Hilo, Hawaii
Looks like you can count me in as well.

Just home from a month in Hilo and the FGT presented me with a very low battery and a
very flat tire. All looks to be corrected and I should be good to go.

See you at the yellow arches at 0800 tomorrow.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Schedule loosed up for me, I'm in !!! Anyone form the OC-San Diego would like to caravan to the meeting point ? (Kingman, AMB and other Gents ? )

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Dennis, Junior great to hear things cleared up for you two!
Hasta Mañana.

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
junior

I'll be leaving SD at about 5:00am, to be at Stevenson Ranch at about 8:00am. Where can we HOOK-UP at?