So Cal Patience Test

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
This test consists of driving through Monterey Park or Alhambra on a Sunday. If you do not yell out "GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAY" or "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING", then you have successfully passes the So Cal Patience test.:biggrin

I took the test today and failed badly!:lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
:mad
This test consists of driving through Monterey Park or Alhambra on a Sunday. If you do not yell out "GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAY" or "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING", then you have successfully passes the So Cal Patience test.:biggrin

I took the test today and failed badly!:lol

Tisk, tisk, tisk ... Mr. Rocman ... thou duth needeth to "elevate thy calm" ... uh, so to speek.: :cool

(I never cease to be amazed by the number of JACKASSES on the road who drive like their car is the ONLY one on the road, and therefore, they don't need to concern themselves with moving their butts outta other people's way, or signaling, or yeilding - OR ANYTHING ELSE. My absolute FAVORITE jackass is the one who's in a BIG HURRY to pull out in front of you - and then does 10MPH UNDER the 'limit as he "paces' the guy in the next lane thereby plugging up the road!!!!! ...Don't EVEN get me started on this subject.:bang The thread will overload the Forum's server...)

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
One bright guy decided after he passed a driveway that he wanted to turn in there. He actually stopped, backed up, and went up the curb and the sidewalk to get in. Did I mention that this was a major boulevard that we were on? Needless to say, I failed my test!:lol

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.
One bright guy decided after he passed a driveway that he wanted to turn in there. He actually stopped, backed up, and went up the curb and the sidewalk to get in. Did I mention that this was a major boulevard that we were on? Needless to say, I failed my test!:lol

Rockman
We need the same tharipist. I live in Valencia and take my kids to Alhambra and south pasadina 3 days a week for swim practice. The Gt is not the car for the car pool I am in the market for a good used armored car with a big gun on a turret to clear the road of the idiots who drive in that area. We are talking left turns from the right lane , lane changes in front of fast moving trafic, U turns at will, Stopping and backing up to make a right turn from the center lane. It is almost as bad as driving in Italy. Rockman you caanot fail the test I did worse than you.
FLY GT40:frown

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

But of coarse. Why should HE be inconvenienced by having to go around the block?????:mad You were totally unreasonable in your expectations, ROC.:bs

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sou. Calif. Patience Test

Dave I hope this isn't where we're planning our Forum Annual Reunion in Aug! Tell me it's not. Tomy Hamon:eek