So Cal: Cars and Coffee 6/30/07

H

HHGT

Dave, it looks like a good turnout. How about pulling some strings and getting the first row reserved for us humble GT owners?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I will talk to Freeman or John in the A.M tomorrow and make sure they hold some spots.

Thanks,
Dave

:cheers

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
It looks like I'll make it also. But without the GT/X1(still in Green Bay). Will you guys still settle for the GT500?

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
It looks like I'll make it also. But without the GT/X1(still in Green Bay). Will you guys still settle for the GT500?

You still bring'n the Donuts? LOL!

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
I'll bring 'em if you eat 'em!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I'll bring 'em if you eat 'em!

Make sure you bring your son again, he was pretty good at catching those of us that were going back for seconds!:lol

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
I don't leave home without him! And Grandpa is probably coming to give him back-up! :smash

Armrer

GT Owner
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 9, 2007
Arizona
Great. I'm on it. Would love to have Camilo sign my engine bay.

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
Word has it C&C is now across the street from Ford/Mazda in the big open lot with parking in the former location :cheers

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
That's a brutal drive for me -- about 100 miles from my spot in Ventura County. Made it there several weeks ago for the "Ford Weekend" day and had a blast. I'll see if I can handle another 4:30 a.m. wake-up on a Saturday (I can usually only manage a couple of those a year...).

Either way, have a great time and tell Camillo "hi" for me if I'm not there. How's his green Mustang ("turtle" was it?) coming along?

paul b

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2006
Word has it C&C is now across the street from Ford/Mazda in the big open lot with parking in the former location :cheers

I think that was a one time only, last week it was back to normal.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
DBK,

can I bring my Rally II registration and payment on Saturday?

Last edited:

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
KJRGT,

I think I am in for this and perhaps we should see if Woboose will join us?

Lets do another run out of Santa Monica, say the Ralph's on 26th, you call the time? Leaving early is no problem for me, not sure what time this event gets rolling, but being 1st in the parking lot is always a good position.

Rumor has it that SteveA is bringing a cooler of "Mrs. A's World Famous Freshly Squeezed Backyard Lime Margaritias" to go with the nonfat donuts so this is almost as important as the entire event, n'est pas ?

:party

Last edited:

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Atomic, let's say we roll out of Ralph's parking lot no later than 6am. That will get us to C&C prior to 7am no problem. Bruce, you out there? Kevin? Anyone else? :banana
Just a note to anyone who comes but not familiar with the Ralph's market in Santa Monica, it is on the corner of Cloverfield and Olympic. The 26th St./Cloverfield exit for the Santa Monica freeway is just a couple blocks south.
See you Saturday!

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Atomic, let's say we roll out of Ralph's parking lot no later than 6am. That will get us to C&C prior to 7am no problem. Bruce, you out there? Kevin? Anyone else? :banana
Just a note to anyone who comes but not familiar with the Ralph's market in Santa Monica, it is on the corner of Cloverfield and Olympic. The 26th St./Cloverfield exit for the Santa Monica freeway is just a couple blocks south.
See you Saturday!

Will you guys be taking the 5 or 405?

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
esica, I believe we will be on the 405, as the 5 is way over the east side of LA County.

KJRGT, I will be there at 5:45, so we can get on the road, my friend.

SYCO GT, will bring all my Canon lenses including my 24x105mm

so far I like it!:thumbsup

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
esica, I believe we will be on the 405, as the 5 is way over the east side of LA County.

KJRGT, I will be there at 5:45, so we can get on the road, my friend.

SYCO GT, will bring all my Canon lenses including my 24x105mm

so far I like it!:thumbsup

I'm in the Huntington Beach/Long Beach area. If we can coordinate a time I can meet up with you along the 405. No need to pull of the road if we talk that morning.

Woboose

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 2, 2006
Malibu, CA
Just got ...

back from Hawaii and am trying to work up the courage to apply for another hall pass - will advise. :bored

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
back from Hawaii and am trying to work up the courage to apply for another hall pass - will advise. :bored
There's a donut in it for you if you go!!

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Woboose,

I will write you a Dr.'s excuse, you make up some symptoms and I'll get you free, my friend. That is my job!

5:45 at the Ralph's avec KJRGT and the Midnight Blue Screamer. I am trying to find "George Thomas" ( C Rauch), with the white/blue striped GT to join us, but so far, no communication or contact. Will keep trying.

Looking forward to hearing your straight thru exhasts going down the 405.

Kinda feel guilty that other GT owners do not reside in So California. :smash